Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Lady in Ashbourne

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭virgo69

I went to see her this time last year, and definitely stuff she told me is becoming more and more clear, must make another trip out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Hi,
    I visited Bunny today for the first time, I have been involved in psychic and mediumship work for about 15 years. I am very skeptical and I know there are many so called psychics out there who claim to be good and who wouldn't know energy if it hit them in the face. I have sat in circle for 10 years and have attended The Arthur Findlay College in Stansted seventeen times. I have trained in most kinds of mediumship and I have seen the bull****ters and the brilliant.
    I know how to conduct myself with a reader and I can assure you that I would give nothing whatsoever away. Not an inch. There are so many charlatans out there. I did not care about the condition of her house which seems to be an issue for some people.

Let me say that my (low) rating of Bunny's reading was not in any way influenced by her messy living room. A crap reading is a crap reading. Bunny could have read for me inside the lavishly-furnished interior of Sandringham House and I'd still have had the same verdict. I only mentioned the state of her house because, in fairness, you'd have to be suffering from both blindness and anmosia to not notice it.

I've had readings inside lovely living rooms that I thought were crap as well. Readings with a lady named Chris in Ballincollig and another lady named Joan White near Finglas come to mind.

I haven't gone to Arthur Findlay College, read fortunes for people, and sat around in circles for 10 years, but that doesn't automatically make me incapable of recognising 'energy' (as you called it) at work, or knowing a good reader from a crap reader, for that matter. In fact, I've met a fair few people down through the years who attended workshops/courses, read for people, etc, and I didn't feel any the wiser or 'enlightened' after spending time in their company. Save for a small few people. Now, that isn't because I'm so arrogant that I think there isn't possibly a thing I could ever learn from other people, but because, in actuality, there really isn't ever much I feel I can learn from other people. It's more of a case of it being the other way around, based on my experience.

Anyway, Bunny and her readings. For someone you purport to be extremely accurate hits-wise, well, that's obviously your verdict, but Bunny wasn't able to tell me much. I mean, she asked me an awful lot of questions, like, what did I work at, did I have any brothers and sisters, had I had a life-threatening accident about four years ago (FYI, I hadn't, and I would definitely remember if I had had that experience), etc. I mean, come on now.

She also told me I looked very much like my mother (me hole - not at all) and, when I said no, Bunny rapidly changed lanes and said, "But your energy is like hers." Christ, I've heard of a person's actual body being a collection of atoms, molecules and electrons - EnErGy - but that's really pulling the p!ss now. She also told me my mother was a domineering person who ruled the roost, as it were, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Even people outside our family can see that that isn't the case at all.

According to Bunny, there had been some legal squabble concerning land and a house connected to my family a couple of generations before mine, but, conveniently, this info didn't have any bearing on matters in the present day.

Anyway, sure how in the name of Jesus would I go and check that info to validate it? Drive over to whatever-graveyard-they're-buried-in with a shovel, dig them up and take them to Dr. Frankenstein's lab to resurrect them for answers? Pointless.

At one stage, Bunny asked me what direction I'd like to see my career go in and what I'd like to be doing (within that). Come on. rolleyes.gif
    I went for a reading. I sat down, said nothing and got smacked right between the eyes with fact number one and then that continued and continued. As I said, I know this game and I was reading the energy as she spoke. The energy was beautiful and so is this 80 year old woman. I was 15 or 20 minutes getting fact after fact thrown at me.

As I said before, she's a nice woman and, by saying I thought her reading for me was crap, that judgement doesn't detract from the former.

I mean, I went to see 'The Green Lantern' a few months back and, while I think Ryan Reynolds is a decent actor, the film itself was crap. Did that mean I came out afterwards suddenly thinking that Ryan Reynolds was a dopey pr!ck? No, not at all. I wish him no ill will.

But good for you that you were satisfied with your reading from Bunny and had a positive experience. And, like I said before, €20 is comparative pittance for a reading, so I acknowledge that people aren't risking much by trying out a reading from this lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kylie123

WOWWW Mrmojorisin, you really don't mince your words. Like your style :)
    Take it you won't be paying Bunny a visit again soon.

kylie123 wrote: »
    WOWWW Mrmojorisin, you really don't mince your words. Like your style :)
    Take it you won't be paying Bunny a visit again soon.

I'm sure there are many who don't like my style, but I'm more concerned with writing the truth as I see it for my own satisfaction (and hopefully for others' use, should they be contemplating a visit to so-and-so).

Oh, I'll visit Bunny again sometime in the future and bring her a swiss roll... and a few bottles of Dettol. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

BrazIrish wrote: »
    Hi,

Is there any way to get there by bus from Dublin?

You can get the 103 from Beresford place there is a bus stop at the Brock Pub and you can walk back down to the house from it.

Do you have to make an apt with this lady or do you just call in?

• Advertisement

mrs crilly wrote: »
    You can get the 103 from Beresford place there is a bus stop at the Brock Pub and you can walk back down to the house from it.

Do you have to make an apt with this lady or do you just call in?

You just call in. If she's available for readings, you'll be able to walk in the front gate. If not, there'll be a padlock and chain on it. You'll know when you get there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Fiona

You just call in. If she's available for readings, you'll be able to walk in the front gate. If not, there'll be a padlock and chain on it. You'll know when you get there.

I know the house alright drive past it most days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tanyaroe12

If anyone has bunnys number can you pm me please

Tanyaroe12 wrote: »

Hi, there isn't a phone number for her - you simply chance your arm and turn up at her house. If the gate isn't padlocked, she's there and available to do a reading.

If you find the gate is locked, you could always go over to the petrol station a few yards away from her house, sit down and have a coffee for a while and check later to see if Bunny has returned home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

I went to see her last year with a friend who knew about her. We just did it for the laugh really. She's a fruitcake. She grabbed my hand and held it for a few seconds. Then she leaped out of her chair and screamed "Antichrist! Antichrist!! Get out, you're not welcome here. I cast you out!", and all that nonsense. I was mortified, but we had a good laugh about it afterwards.

• Advertisement

Pedant wrote: »
    I went to see her last year with a friend who knew about her. We just did it for the laugh really. She's a fruitcake. She grabbed my hand and held it for a few seconds. Then she leaped out of her chair and screamed "Antichrist! Antichrist!! Get out, you're not welcome here. I cast you out!", and all that nonsense. I was mortified, but we had a good laugh about it afterwards.

Lol! That's mad. I thought she seemed well into her religion anyway because of all the pictures of Jesus, Mary, Pope John Paul II and Padre Pio all over her front hall and living room.

I thought it was really funny how all that holy stuff contrasted with her little dog that was all decked out in canine bling; it had a gaudy, glittery, bright-pink collar with its name inscribed on it.

I'd say she was on sedatives the day I saw her because she was as gentle as a shaved cactus. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jadore

Hey is this old lady's house full of garden nomes outside I think I geared of her before please left me know if I'm right ASAP thanks
    Anna.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PASSLIFE

jossie79 wrote: »
    thank u sue KO for your quick reply. is there any particular day or time?

Hi has bunny got a num or sign outside her door pls would love to go see her

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BillieD

Sue KO wrote: »
    Hi the lady's name is Bunny. She's very close to the Brock Inn - if you call she'll just tell you to come on up. Been to her several times myself over the years...and being a reader myself, can tell you she's the best I've come across - and i've been to many! A real genuine talent.

Hi Sue, do you know if Bunny is still practicing?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭shelly22

Does bunny still do readings

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Purdue789

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but do you have the number for this lady?

Thank you.
    Ive been to her twice and shes a lovly woman who doesnt use cards just reads your fortune by holding your palm. The 2 times ive been to her shes been spot on and you get a lovly feeling from her. She doesnt take appointments u just knock at her door after 12 on a sat or anytime before 6 i think othertimes.Shes worth a visit

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Joanto1

BillieD wrote: »
    Hi Sue, do you know if Bunny is still practicing?

Does anyone please have an address for this Bunny in Meath please

alanajane wrote: »
    Oh I like the sound of her, could you please PM me her number or address, what does she charge? Thanks.

Alanajane. Did you get an address or telephone for that woman Bunny in Dunshaughlin

Tanyaroe12 wrote: »

Did you get an number or an address for Bunny in Ashbourne

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jendaly

Has anyone got a reading off her and has any off it came true?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Monkey09

Does anyone know if Bunny is still giving readings in 2021?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 iamjor

I went to Bunny's House in Sept 2020, the dogs were gone and the place was cleaned up, it looked like she wasn't there anymore

Advertisement