Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register365 Glue records

Options
  • 03-11-2019 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how I can set the glue records at Register365?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,491 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The most accurate answer will be from Register 365 Support (phone 01-525-5768).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,258 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

daymobrew wrote: »
    The most accurate answer will be from Register 365 Support (phone 01-525-5768).

Called them, said sent ticket and likely done in an hour or so - took nearly 24 hours, then the slowest ever propogation for the new DNS settings to take effect (not their fault)
    Why do all Irish registrars have such crappy control panels or is that IEDR's fault...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 edit_me

I just transferred my domains from Register to Blacknight. To change dns was a challenge every single time I changed hosting.
    P.S. Register365 was acquired by Namesco long time ago. It was disaster before, it is disaster and now.

Advertisement