Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Somewhere nice to eat between Letterfrack - Renvyle?

Options
  • 01-11-2019 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭

I know this is the City forum, but kinda need an answer before tomorrow lunch.

Heading out to Renvyle for the weekend, looking for somewhere to casual to eat before we land (dinner booked on Sat night in the hotel so don't want to eat there tomorrow).

If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know... once I turn off at Recess I don't have great memory of out there (Not going through Leenaun)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭muskyj

I would imagine that there would not be too many options out there this time of year. However there is a pub in letterfrack that does decent food. I think it is called Veldrons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭1641

Tried this around this time of year before without much luck. Some of the places doing food locally weren't serving until later in the afternoon. The bar lunch in the Renvyle hotel was quite limited, if I remember right. Maybe a snack and save the appetite for dinner? Or you might wander via Clifden?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,208 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks guys. We won't be there until around 5pm so hopefully we'll have some luck.

I've eaten in valdrons in Letterfrack before and it was sound.

Also found 2 places in Tullycross.

We'll sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

City -> county

Advertisement