Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three arena seating question

Options
  • 31-10-2019 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi, hope I've posted this question to the correct site!
    I'm about to buy tickets to a gig in three arena. I don't know much about the venue as these will be Xmas presents for my kids. The thing is, I've the option of 2 sets of tickets and would really appreciate any advice as to which ones to go for. The options are, either seated in the second row of block G ( not the block G that's right in the corner, it's the next one along) or, the second last row of block C. Any ideas of which would be a better spot? Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

actual photos might give a better idea. It can depend on the act which is best, e.g. if it was a comedian I would want to be central as off at the side I guess I would end up looking at the screen.
    the-o2-arena-dublin-seating-plan-02-Best-seats-viewer-View-from-Block-H-Row-40-Seat-14-3d-virtual-interactive-inside-tour-high-resolution.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭argentum

I presume you mean row 30 in Block C which would have the better view

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭carr62

argentum wrote: »
    I presume you mean row 30 in Block C which would have the better view

Thanks, it's row 31 of block C for a band, the 1975, would I be best to opt for these, ? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

Block C is a better view.

Advertisement