Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

No pressure Abi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm looking forward to reading the flurry of votes at 8:58-8:59. I'm putting my kids to bed in a few minutes and wont be back before 9

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Right, well I'm thinking Eva or Tegan. I've a good feeling about Frank and will leave Lucy and Phil aside.

If Tegan did block Eva then Eva couldn't have put in a munch order which means there would not have even been an attempt to block. Now the mods may have gone with the attempt unsuccessful flavour regardless but for an attempt to be unsuccessful there must be an attempt in the first place. If Eva was blocked she'd couldn't have done it. That means if she is a wolf she isn't alone and one of Frank or Tegan must be a wolf. I've ruled out the Frank and Eva team in my head which would leave Eva and Tegan. Now why would Tegan do that to Eva - if she blocks anyone else she is suspicious I suppose. Anyway it seems unlikely to me that they are a team which makes it seem unlikely to me that Eva herself is a wolf, because if alone she wouldn't have had an attempt at a munch. That brings me to Frank and Tegan. I don't think it's Frank so will go for Tegan. If they are a team it doesn't really matter, and if there is just one of them we'll have at least one more lynch. Apologies of I'm wrong Tegan but it makes sense in my head.

• Advertisement

No worries you are wrong and you will lose a villager and blocker but so be it you have the vote.

I wish you would realise I am a roleblocker and that is what I have tried to do all through game

So that will leave Frank Phil Eva you and Lucy

with 2 wolves in that group

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    If Tegan did block Eva then Eva couldn't have put in a munch order which means there would not have even been an attempt to block. Now the mods may have gone with the attempt unsuccessful flavour regardless but for an attempt to be unsuccessful there must be an attempt in the first place. If Eva was blocked she'd couldn't have done it. That means if she is a wolf she isn't alone and one of Frank or Tegan must be a wolf. I've ruled out the Frank and Eva team in my head which would leave Eva and Tegan. Now why would Tegan do that to Eva - if she blocks anyone else she is suspicious I suppose. Anyway it seems unlikely to me that they are a team which makes it seem unlikely to me that Eva herself is a wolf, because if alone she wouldn't have had an attempt at a munch. That brings me to Frank and Tegan. I don't think it's Frank so will go for Tegan. If they are a team it doesn't really matter, and if there is just one of them we'll have at least one more lynch. Apologies of I'm wrong Tegan but it makes sense in my head.

Good reasoning, but it's all guess work at this stage. Literally going with your gut

Tegan WW wrote: »
    So that will leave Frank Phil Eva you and Lucy

with 2 wolves in that group

I'm hardly a wolf now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ok, I've obviously got a lot to catch up on, lol

• Advertisement

I'm good, Abi good.

Two definite villagers. Not sure if Abi can't die or not, but I've still got my link intact so I'm good.

Who is next least likely wolf?

I really was hoping to come home to some info from Phil. If he protected someone successfully, the wolves know who it is, so there's no reason not to confirm that on thread.

I've obviously still got the vote in on Frank. My thoughts on Tegan really haven't changed either; no one wants to discuss why so many wolves would lump on one of their own on night two. I don't get his play, either, saying he blocked me a few nights ago when that never went through. Brendan confirmed I was still posting in backrooms, and Frank had me in one too that night.

Like, ultimately, I know I'm good, so process of elimination is Frank or Tegan.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I'm good, Abi good.

Two definite villagers. Not sure if Abi can't die or not, but I've still got my link intact so I'm good.

Who is next least likely wolf?

I can certainly die. Phil seems next least likely due to unsuccessful munch attempt. So he's the BG.

Would the wolves please identify themselves so we can end this painlessly, well for the village anyhow.

Tegan - Phil, Abi
    Frank - Eva, Tegan
    Eva - Frank

Lucy still to vote, if the pressure doesn't get to her ;)

Eva WW wrote: »
    I really was hoping to come home to some info from Phil. If he protected someone successfully, the wolves know who it is, so there's no reason not to confirm that on thread.

I've obviously still got the vote in on Frank. My thoughts on Tegan really haven't changed either; no one wants to discuss why so many wolves would lump on one of their own on night two. I don't get his play, either, saying he blocked me a few nights ago when that never went through. Brendan confirmed I was still posting in backrooms, and Frank had me in one too that night.

Frank's power doesn't block people anyway. I didn't know he claimed it did.

Tegan - Phil, Abi
    Frank - Eva, Tegan
    Eva - Frank

Lucy still to vote, if the pressure doesn't get to her ;)

I voted Tegan this morning

I am not a wolf
    You are losing a villager and roleblocker

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I voted Tegan this morning

Sorry, you did. Abi still hasn't voted.

Sorry, you did. Abi still hasn't voted.

Probably undecided.

I think this vote could swing it for wolves if we're wrong.

• Advertisement

If You vote me
    You will be wrong

If You vote me
    You will be wrong

I dont know what to think anymore

Did Eva ever use that bullet in the end or was it all bluster?

Bluster

She wanted to see what I would do and also to stir discussion but I had already nominated her

She wanted to see what I would do and also to stir discussion but I had already nominated her

You blocking me is seriously a worry, if I'm honest.

I wondered if you'd block me and you did. And I only have your word on whether or not you locked me out before you learned and didn't bother to change back.

I blocked you at 931am to see would a munch be stopped

Tegan - Phil, Abi, Lucy
    Frank - Eva, Tegan
    Eva - Frank

I blocked you at 931am to see would a munch be stopped

Why did you suspect me at 9:31, Tegan?

• Advertisement