Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I'm hoping the village hasnt ballsed it up and this munch is a fatal munch for us.

I know you are seer cleared btw. But I hate this post. You've done nothing for us since you became cleared. Absolutely nothing!

I've been trying to figure out why Phil never told us of any of his previous protects.

Is that because once he protects someone once he can never protect them again ?

If not, surely the only protect he needs to guard is the one he made previous to tonight.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why did Frank post I was getting lynched tonight?

I was going to make it my mission to get you lynched tonight, but that failed night action changes everything lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Well done Phil or Tegan :)

The night you blocked Eva out of her rooms Teegs, was there any other known wolves left alive. i.e. Patrick, etc. I'm just trying to remember which night it was

Also, that the message says "Someone survived an attack" - Would imply to me that an attack did try to happen.
    If Eva is the last wolf, does that mean that the wolf team kill might have been randed and hit Phil's protect anyway
    Or else, there's somebody else who is a wolf.
    I know you are seer cleared btw. But I hate this post. You've done nothing for us since you became cleared. Absolutely nothing!
    I've been trying to figure out why Phil never told us of any of his previous protects.

Is that because once he protects someone once he can never protect them again ?

If not, surely the only protect he needs to guard is the one he made previous to tonight.
    I was going to make it my mission to get you lynched tonight, but that failed night action changes everything lol

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

So the block you say you put on Eva at 9:30pm last night (Tuesday) comes into effect after lynch tonight?

For her to be blocked last night (tues after 9 till this morning’s munch) would have to be in before 9 last night?

Is that 3 block requests you have on her in total again including last failed munch one you talk about?

order was put in yesterday at 930am on Eva sheesh

• Advertisement

So the block you say you put on Eva at 9:30pm last night (Tuesday) comes into effect after lynch tonight?

For her to be blocked last night (tues after 9 till this morning’s munch) would have to be in before 9 last night?

Is that 3 block requests you have on her in total again including last failed munch one you talk about?

Two blocks on Eva I put yesterday at 930am for effect last night from 9pm

I also put a block in this morning early for 9pm tonight

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Two blocks on Eva I put yesterday at 930am for effect last night from 9pm

I also put a block in this morning early for 9pm tonight

So you can block one person repeatedly?

Yep if I feel like it

Eva WW wrote: »
    So you can block one person repeatedly?

I can block same person every night or choose someone different every night question is who did i choose tonight

Ah, Tegan.

The message says the villager survived an attack.

The BG is clear now. And even if I die, when I flip good, your story falls apart. Lucy and Abi were cleared by the seer, and Phill knows who the wolves hit at, now. If he’s lucky, that was me or Frank to clear one of us in his eyes.

Even if I die next, Phil won’t be lynched next.

Lucy and Abo cleared by seer, no problem with that bar this;

Wolf man - You are a werewolf but count as a villager in parity count, the Seer sees you as a Villager

• Advertisement

Phil did you protect last night and if so who?

Lucy and Abo cleared by seer, no problem with that bar this;

Wolf man - You are a werewolf but count as a villager in parity count, the Seer sees you as a Villager

I get that.

But I'm not sure if we can do much about that now, can we?

As a village, with no way to check that (unless Phil protected one of them successfully), are we in a position to test Abi and Lucy's alliances before we go through the unknowns?

All I know is I can block access and night actions being carried out and Phil is BG

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

So I got munched by the wolves and was resurrected and peeked good but you still want to cast a bit of shade Tegan?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    So I got munched by the wolves and was resurrected and peeked good but you still want to cast a bit of shade Tegan?

I am not casting shade what I am quoting the glossary

Bit defensive aren't ya as Lucy was peeked good too

All I know is I can block access and night actions being carried out and Phil is BG

I get that, Tegan.

And the thing is, I'm happier with your overall play than others right now.

The wolves tried to lump on you in Night two, and with Conor down, we're sure that the wolves didn't know the vote was going to be changed, yeah?

I'm uselss with instincts in this game, but my instincts right now is you're good. I KNOW I'm good. Abi and Lucy are good, via seer peek, and we (I think) are probably at a point where if they aren't, we won't catch them now, sadly.

If Phil successfully blocked a wolf attack, he's good (and I wish he'd confirm a name cause there's something not sitting right with the fact he won't...)

That literally leaves Frank, right?

Ah, Tegan.

The message says the villager survived an attack.

The BG is clear now. And even if I die, when I flip good, your story falls apart.

Explain to me what story falls apart exactly?

Explain to me what story falls apart exactly?

You're saying because you blocked me, you're worried that it co-related to the lack of kill this morning.

When I die, I flip green, and you'll realise that it was a coincidence, not a correlation.

So, why did you block me, Tegan? Village seemed to be leaning on you, Conor or Phil as the likely bads, but why did you block me?

Because I wanted to see if it resulted in a missed munch and it did

I am not casting shade what I am quoting the glossary

Bit defensive aren't ya as Lucy was peeked good too

You said you had no problem with us being good, and then highlighted a role where it is possible we were peeked as good. That suggests you think there is a chance one of us isn't good. I want to shoot that line of inquiry down because it is a waste of time.

1) I was munched, then resurrected and then peeked as good. I was not a wolf when munched and not a wolf when peeked = not a wolf now.

2) Lucy was shot and survived and peeked as good. It'd be some wolf if they are given a life and also show as good on a peek.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Pardon me for concentrating on the part of my time that pays the bills!

I’ll tell you who I protected but ONLY when EVERYONE agrees for me to do so. As far as I can tell, Abi and Lucy haven’t mentioned it.

But I won’t be divulging anything else about the role.

You said you had no problem with us being good, and then highlighted a role where it is possible we were peeked as good. That suggests you think there is a chance one of us isn't good. I want to shoot that line of inquiry down because it is a waste of time.

1) I was munched, then resurrected and then peeked as good. I was not a wolf when munched and not a wolf when peeked = not a wolf now.

2) Lucy was shot and survived and peeked as good. It'd be some wolf if they are given a life and also show as good on a peek.

I said I had no problem with you being good bar the definition I gave from the glossary. Not casting shade but highlighting something that could be important or maybe not.

I am presuming ye are good but that definition is there, so that leaves Eva
    Phil, Frank and me.

Pardon me for concentrating on the part of my time that pays the bills!

I’ll tell you who I protected but ONLY when EVERYONE agrees for me to do so. As far as I can tell, Abi and Lucy haven’t mentioned it.

But I won’t be divulging anything else about the role.

Nobody objected to ya working and if it seemed like it I apologised.

Can I ask why you assumed 930pm and not 930am?

I don't really see why you should mention who you protected Phil. Seems pretty clear you are legit so why give the wolves any info. Having said that if you can say clear Tegan, Frank or Eva due to successfully protecting them then yes you should come out. I would highly doubt you protected any of them successfully though.

I don't really see why you should mention who you protected Phil. Seems pretty clear you are legit so why give the wolves any info. Having said that if you can say clear Tegan, Frank or Eva due to successfully protecting them then yes you should come out. I would highly doubt you protected any of them successfully though.

NOW that is great shade!!!! slow clap!:D:p

Because you just wrote 9:30 and Eva said she wasn’t blocked right after munch then you said you blocked her then she said she wasn’t blocked.

Not munch, lynch

I said I had no problem with you being good bar the definition I gave from the glossary. Not casting shade but highlighting something that could be important or maybe not.

I am presuming ye are good but that definition is there, so that leaves Eva
    Phil, Frank and me.

Why bring it up though Tegan? If the aim was not to try and convince others that one of myself of Lucy is a wolf why would you bring it up? Out of the six left, two are off the table so we only have to focus on 4. Phil seems good now too which leaves us with 3. Bringing stuff like that up makes it seem like you want all six to be considered as potentials.

I agree. What IF there are 2 wolf teams? Me coming out plays right into their hands. Rather safe than sorry at this stage.

• Advertisement

NOW that is great shade!!!! slow clap!:D:p

Not throwing shade at any of you, but if a wolf decided to not munch the bodyguard, or either of the two goodies then I would be absolutely gobsmacked. So nothing about your personal alignment, more on the strategy of the wolves.

Advertisement