Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin city-Newbridge

Options
  • 27-10-2019 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    Any help would be great,I've to get to newbridge by 9am from Dublin city on Thursday I'm trying to avoid trains if possible so ideally bus and where in Dublin city would I get a bus from?And which number bus?
    I'm really just looking for the quickest and easiest way there.
    Tia.
    (Mods could be a double post as I realised I'd not put a title)🙄

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭10pennymixup

Not being smart but Newbridge Co. Kildare?

If so look at Dublin coach. Cheap and regular service. Picks up a few spots in Dublin and several stops in Newbridge.

https://www.dublincoach.ie/services/dublin-coach-journey-planner.php

There's Bus Eireann as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

Thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭DUBLINBUSGUY

Dublin Coach are very unreliable and their coaches which are not well looked after frequently break down. You can get a Bus Éireann operated Route 126 from outside Conolly LUAS on Amiens Street to Newbridge at 07:30. It will take an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Dublin Coach are very unreliable and their coaches which are not well looked after frequently break down. You can get a Bus Éireann operated Route 126 from outside Conolly LUAS on Amiens Street to Newbridge at 07:30. It will take an hour.

In all fairness in the past year the 726 service from the airport has improved greatly with all the old buses finally gone and reliability is now due to chronic traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

Thank you both ill go with Dublinbusguy as I have lived in rathangan but always had a car I no the 126 but have never used it.im going alone so just needed reassurance even though I'm from Dublin and lived in kildare for years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement