Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lottie Ryan

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Her sister Bonnie has joined the Xposure team apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭TheDavester

youd swear one of the ryan kids could've got a modicum of the dad's talent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

****ing hell. Is she on 140k. Jesus Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

TallGlass wrote: »
    ****ing hell. Is she on 140k. Jesus Christ.

That’s competition. The UK market would snap them up if we didn’t pay them a good wage. Just like when Tubridy went to the BBC.

That’s competition. The UK market would snap them up if we didn’t pay them a good wage. Just like when Tubridy went to the BBC.
    And yer wan Dee Forbes will cry we need to increase the liecence fee so we don't lose the best talent like Zamperwhateverhernameis/Tubs/Doireann/Lotty/dARCY ,,,, yeah these muppets would barely get a toilet cleaning job on the Dave channel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I really hope this post is tongue in cheek... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Fieldog wrote: »
    tongue in cheek... :D

Shudder...

On a slightly more serious note. We have 29 pages of Lottie bashing here. I think we all, myself included need to forget about this thread and get on with our lives.

Fieldog wrote: »
    I really hope this post is tongue in cheek... :D

Of course it was.

But it is the go-to excuse from Dee when questioned about high salaries.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭booooonzo

She is a melt, barely could stand the repetitiveness of breakfast republic before. Can't listen anymore.

High salaries.

High salary to me is 60/70k.

That is figure is into the Executive salary range.

Remind me again, why is this person so important to RTE that they feel they need to pay 140k of tax payers money.

That Dee Forbes one would want to get her head out of her arse and start looking in her own backyard, before coming crying to the tax payer for handouts.

The majority of folk could give two ****s if it vanished overnight or was massively downgraded.

Good riddance if you ask me.

• Advertisement

I listen to the Joe Duffy show too, for ****s and giggles. Then I remind myself, the only one having the ****s and giggles is Duffy on 400k a year for answering a few phone calls and talking to the peoples.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭Quandary

Joe Duffy earns more than Leo Varadkar and Theresa Mays salaries put together :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭SeanJ09

Lads has no one even suggested a review of these lads salaries then? How has a single politician not brought this up as a downright wasteful use of taxpayers money.

In fact what's the point of rte being state owned anyway with it being a loss making machine for the tax paper to foot the bill. I wouldn't miss it, would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

I have no proof but I doubt she is on 140k.

I would estimate it around 80k judging by the inflated salaries in there. To be clear that is a scandal!

The really top paid are not RTE employees (apart from Sean O'Rourke and Joe D).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I would estimate it around 80k judging by the inflated salaries in there. To be clear that is a scandal!

She prob is on €140k as she double jobs as on air talent and an entertainment reporter. She collates all the entertainment news and that for them as well as the breakfast shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Quandary wrote: »
    Joe Duffy earns more than Leo Varadkar and Theresa Mays salaries put together :eek:

"earns" is being made to do a lot of heavy listing there

• Registered Users Posts: 33,178 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Is JD not a contractor via Claddaghgreen Ltd?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

NIMAN wrote: »
    Is JD not a contractor via Claddaghgreen Ltd?

You could be right, I thought he would still be on the payroll to get his hands on the pension :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Irish94

Does any other radio station have an entertainment reporter with the news every hour?

Forgive me, but I can't fathom who is signing off on her contract to do this. The main role of the job would be to scroll down through Instagram/Twitter/Facebook?

Irish94 wrote: »
    Does any other radio station have an entertainment reporter with the news every hour?

Forgive me, but I can't fathom who is signing off on her contract to do this. The main role of the job would be to scroll down through Instagram/Twitter/Facebook?

RTE will do anything to keep her in a job, sure they'll find something for her to do...Christ the Ryan's must have some insider knowledge on someone on rte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

RTE will do anything to keep her in a job, sure they'll find something for her to do...Christ the Ryan's must have some insider knowledge on someone on rte

It's unlikely the Gerry (rip) was consuming all that product on his own...

You can hardly expect radio royalty to work for a living.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,912 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Well if it's any consolation, it doesn't appear that it's a big bucks job. Clip of Carl Mullen shocking Lottie before she drives away. Now what would you expect a girl like her to drive? An Audi A1? Nope. A Mini Cooper? Not even close. A mid 00s Toyota Yaris.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

flazio wrote: »
    Well if it's any consolation, it doesn't appear that it's a big bucks job. Clip of Carl Mullen shocking Lottie before she drives away. Now what would you expect a girl like her to drive? An Audi A1? Nope. A Mini Cooper? Not even close. A mid 00s Toyota Yaris.

yeah, Not a pot to piss in doubt. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

flazio wrote: »

It actually is a consolation to be fair, thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 391 ✭✭Professor Genius

Loddie Ryoin.....she has a voice for silent movies tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,645 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

BBC have none of this blatant nepotism, why does the Minister For Communications stand for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

BBC have none of this blatant nepotism, why does the Minister For Communications stand for it?

cos he was probably given his job by his Da.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

FG & FF need RTE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,392 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I remember one time Rick O'Shea cut her off mid entertainment bulletin basically saying he didn't understand what ****e she was in about was news worthy. Was glorious

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement