Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Well we know mary was the derp, so her role is not the same as Tegan's claimed role.

She could have won a prize that's similar though.

I think you are right that it makes no difference at this point. She probably would have said something before her death if it would have cos it seemed reading back as if she was ready for death, talking about how her inability to vote may be explained by her death etc I can only imagine that was a derp task designed to draw heat on her in exchange for a reward.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    The evidence against you has mostly not been disputed. Henry posted a correction of his own records on who was up for the lynch that only suggests you had cause to be concerned. Thats it. . That is literally it and hes demanding a response to his post as if its some sort of golden bullet when its not. .

It doesnt change the fact that you could see in real time how votes were changing and if you were paying attention (as Phil has proven you were), you would of known you were safe by the time you voted for Vernon. Thats just a fact. So your "I was worried about being lynched" explanation doesnt add up on any level unless you werent paying attention. Vernons explanation at least makes sense, but Vernons one lie is being used to lynch. Your "defence" is being ignored by everybody.

Part of the reason I think there are wolves pulling strings is because instead of reading my theories/evidence and responding directly, people keep making alternative statements or asking alternative questions. Now Winnie wants me to give a comprehensive read of everybody ? What ? So when the village wont even investigate and discuss the things I have posted about you, I should now start going off on all tangents about everybody ? Sounds like wolves looking for angles to be honest . .

And my issue is not that I am right and that I have irrefutable evidence, its that I feel I have posted enough things that place a massive question mark over your head, that nobody is bothered engaging me on. And then Vernons situation arises, one dodgy thing about Vernon and everybody's game for a lynch . . I dont know if Vernon is bad or not, I just dont see much outside the box discussions on it, just people trying to squeeze him into their narrative.

Lynch me or don't lynch me I'm fed up you coming after me. i have always told the truth. I find these games are full of people not really sure where to look.

I pointed out this morning a comment someone made in relation to Senan and was told that just humour yet if I said it ye would be all over me like a hot snot.

I have told the truth as ye will find out eventually sooner if ye lynch me tonight. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Switched my vote to Regan, just in case there were any last minute shenanigans that got me lynched as I was next highest

Sorry Regan, I don't think ur a wolf but self-pres and all that

Vote 2 . . The vote that Regan was a dead Cert but somebody rigged it so she didnt die. . Regan thanked it, why did you thank somebody you thought was condemning you to death Regan ?
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Why would Wendy change the vote to kill Gabriel when she was hellbent all game on lynching Lucy? We are missing something.

Frank, Lucy and Orla thanked this post . . Why , if not because they dont believe Wendy changed Lynch 2. If Wendy didnt change Lynch 2 and I didnt change Lynch 2 (that saved Tegan) then does the village think there is another goody or manybe a baddy with the rigging power ?

I've not been worrying about Tegan because there's been so much heat on her. I'm happy to go for either Vernon or Tegan today. either way, both need to be taken out in succession, because they're just causing distractions now at this stage.

They would be my top two (maybe brendan could make it a 3) but I dunno about in succession because if Vern is killed we lose our curer considering nobody counter claimed that. At which point Orla is a big concern as a poisoner who has to poison. Not sure what to do at that point but hopefully that will be after a wolf has been caught.

Vote 2 . . The vote that Regan was a dead Cert but somebody rigged it so she didnt die. . Regan thanked it, why did you thank somebody you thought was condemning you to death Regan ?

Frank, Lucy and Orla thanked this post . . Why , if not because they dont believe Wendy changed Lynch 2. If Wendy didnt change Lynch 2 and I didnt change Lynch 2 (that saved Tegan) then does the village think there is another goody or manybe a baddy with the rigging power ?

Listen any answer I give you ignore so why bother answering. You have an agenda . I say lynch me and then see what you do next

I am village so work away my orders are in for today

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Lynch me or don't lynch me I'm fed up you coming after me. i have always told the truth. I find these games are full of people not really sure where to look.

I pointed out this morning a comment someone made in relation to Senan and was told that just humour yet if I said it ye would be all over me like a hot snot.

I have told the truth as ye will find out eventually sooner if ye lynch me tonight. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Remember what you said in jest, its just a game Tegan . . ;)

Be interesting if wolves got a rigging power every second night and you knew no matter what happened you were safe . .

Betr ya though the person they are for wont own up to them

Iirc Regan was also thanking everyone who voted for him in the lynch thread at that point too. very odd behavior

Is is a game Conor and I think you forget that. I have a warped sense of humour and i do the same stuff in every game if this being my third game counts as every game. so the music and the thanking (which goes back to a comment in the last game ) so lynch me as its a game

But watch for Conor he a dog with a bone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I thanked it because I thought it was a good question to be asking *shrug* I’d have put money on Wendy taking out Lucy if she had the chance. No clue why she didn’t.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    They would be my top two (maybe brendan could make it a 3) but I dunno about in succession because if Vern is killed we lose our curer considering nobody counter claimed that. At which point Orla is a big concern as a poisoner who has to poison. Not sure what to do at that point but hopefully that will be after a wolf has been caught.

I can poison myself if you guys want

Orla WW wrote: »

and you know who gets the poison and who gets the fake poison? Seems like a good plan B but I would not be suggesting that yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Winifred WW

Orla needs to be offed too. You're right.

Orla poisoning herself sounds like a good idea to be fair. one less potential village death per day.

and you know who gets the poison and who gets the fake poison? Seems like a good plan B but I would not be suggesting that yet.

Yes I get to pick who gets which.

Probably makes more sense the village vote on who to poison. Can you confirm when you have to choose by?

atm

#FFA3

1.Vern
    2.Tegan
    3.Brendan

Probably makes more sense the village vote on who to poison. Can you confirm when you have to choose by?

atm

#FFA3

1.Vern
    2.Tegan
    3.Brendan

It has to be in by 10 am

Iirc Regan was also thanking everyone who voted for him in the lynch thread at that point too. very odd behavior

All I wanted was for some villagers to engage my points. I havent really had to be fair and as such look like somebody who is tunnelling.

Maybe I am tunnelling, but people refusing or just not bothered responding to my posts and points is making me more paranoid. I really want people to challange my logic but I feel like people are just bringing up other non related things....

I posted information from the votes that shows 6+ people voted after 8.30 on night 1 and 3.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111580313&postcount=2626

But only 1 person (a wolf) voted on night 2 at this time. Night 2 is the only night we dont know who rigged the votes. It wasnt me and as somebody else pointed out, Wendy was going in hard for Lucy, so surely she would of changed vote to her if she decided to interfere ? This is definitive, but it does hint that maybe the wolves interefered with night 2 lynch. Either to save Tegan or to cast shade on her. If its a power they get every second day we may find out tonight because maybe they used it to make Tegan look dodgy.

Also look at how calm Tegan was on lynch night 2 (when she looked a dead cert for death) that ended up being rigged. Am I completely irrational to think that could be the behaviour of a person who knows they are grand and just having a bit of fun ? Now look at Tegans responses and behaviour since.

Tegans defence is she was scared for her life at last nights lynch:

- Live voting means she could keep up to speed and wold of know by the time she voted that she was safe
    - She might say she was working off Henrys list, but if she was paying attention (as Phil highlighted) she would still know she is grand by the time she places her vote
    - Lucy was probably an easier obvious targtet, that on its own isnt much IMO unless its a wolf conspiracy to kill Vernon cause he can nullify a wolf power

This suggests either she is lieing or she wasnt really paying attention.

Tegan also said she voted for a wolf, which is a wolf tactic at different times of games. Tegan said she used her power against a Wolf (we have no way of confirming this). Tegan also admitted her vote was for self preservation which was exactly what Senan said he did. But the difference was she wasnt in danger.

There maybe more I have left out, but nobody has really addressed these things. I am not sure if Henry is just trying to make sure I understand his own correction, but I dont see how what he says changes the fact that Tegan could see for herself that she wasnt in danger by the time she was voting. And why wouldnt Senan vote for Lucy to save Vernon, instead of Vernon if Vernon was a team mate ? That doesnt add up unless there are two evil teams or for some reason the wolf team wanted to buss one of their own . .

And then we have Vernon who lied about who he gave an antidote to. There are reasons why he might of done that that could make him good or bad. But that alone is enough for him to be tonights target over Tegan ? Am I wrong ? I am deadly serious, this is how I see things but i would love for somebody to maybe fill in some gaps and help me understand otherwise.

I probably do need to take a TO. Tegan if you are good, I am sorry, all I am asking is for villagers to properly engage on this information. If its wrong and easy to explain away then fair enough, I dont think people are dodgy because they disagree with me, its when they dont engage or discuss ALL aspects its when I get irked.

Tegan WW wrote: »

But watch for Conor he a dog with a bone

And I am asking the village to help me stop chasing my tail .:o .

You can be as angry at the village for not engaging as you can me for pursuing what I think are reasonable leads . .

I am not saying I am right, I am asking villagers to tell me why I am wrong or where I am tunnelling. Im giving as much an explanation as I can but not getting any constructive feedback . .

At this stage I should step back and let the village do its thing. Maybe I am doing you a disservice and people are just afraid to challenge me cause I am sort of cleared. .

It has to be in by 10 am

Can you see any scenarios where you and Vernon are good ? Is all your distrust of Vernon because he lied about who he gave the antidote to ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Are you happy to follow us tomorrow if we say poison yourself and one other person of our choosing

• Advertisement

Can you see any scenarios where you and Vernon are good ? Is all your distrust of Vernon because he lied about who he gave the antidote to ?

We can wait for tonight's reveal on Vern and make a plan as a village but we can use Orla to poison someone and herself tomorrow. If we decide to trust Orla then she can fake poison herself and we've effectively a 2nd kill selected by the village tomorrow

I get where your coming from with regards the unexplained day of vote rigging. If say it was a wolf which is possible given nobody is claiming the action then I see why someone potentially up for lynch but who seems blaise might reall stick out for example. Wagonomics is one thing I wish I was better at in this game

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Are you happy to follow us tomorrow if we say poison yourself and one other person of our choosing

100% The other person will only be fake poisoned so doesn’t really matter who

100% The other person will only be fake poisoned so doesn’t really matter who

Well you see we can do the opposite depending on village decision, your role is effectively a 2nd village kill per day if your on the level, I dont think we should chuck that away

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Back in for the evening and speed reading, but I am more than happy to vote Vernon again :P

Patrick WW wrote: »
    We can wait for tonight's reveal on Vern and make a plan as a village but we can use Orla to poison someone and herself tomorrow. If we decide to trust Orla then she can fake poison herself and we've effectively a 2nd kill selected by the village tomorrow

So if she is right we kill a baddy..

If she is wrong we kill the one goody who can protect villagers from poison. If she is wrong and bad, we also have killed the one goody who could of given our poisoned villagers a chance tomorrow.

My distrust originally only stemmed from his lie but this morning was dodgy as ****. There’s no way he just decided to come clean straight after I out him, and he hasn’t read the thread. That being said, I can certainly see a scenario where he’s good but just playing a bad game. I’m guilty of that one myself. That’s why I think we both need to be taken out whilst we have numbers to spare.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Henry posted a correction of his own records on who was up for the lynch that only suggests you had cause to be concerned. Thats it. . That is literally it and hes demanding a response to his post as if its some sort of golden bullet when its not. .

this is how to encourage people to engage with you alright. Ignore their responses to you, then attack them for wanting a response before they do more work on your theory

and it was work - you could easily have identified the single error yourself, but instead accused me of manipulating votes on a lynch you unilaterally overturned. you also ignored me when I said that i'd done a mini-ISO on Regan and i had a different conclusion

i get that you're frustrated, and i think tegan is potentially wolf cub, but i'm not in the mood for going down a rabbit hole with you ignoring me then lashing out

And I am asking the village to help me stop chasing my tail .:o .

You can be as angry at the village for not engaging as you can me for pursuing what I think are reasonable leads . .

I am not saying I am right, I am asking villagers to tell me why I am wrong or where I am tunnelling. Im giving as much an explanation as I can but not getting any constructive feedback . .

At this stage I should step back and let the village do its thing. Maybe I am doing you a disservice and people are just afraid to challenge me cause I am sort of cleared. .

Total disservice but sure tha tis part of your agenda

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    this is how to encourage people to engage with you alright. Ignore their responses to you, then attack them for wanting a response before they do more work on your theory

and it was work - you could easily have identified the single error yourself, but instead accused me of manipulating votes on a lynch you unilaterally overturned. you also ignored me when I said that i'd done a mini-ISO on Regan and i had a different conclusion

i get that you're frustrated, and i think tegan is potentially wolf cub, but i'm not in the mood for going down a rabbit hole with you ignoring me then lashing out

Sorry Henry, I cant do everything on my own and cant oversee the correction of everybody's mistakes, I dont have a team of people around me to help share the load. . Your refusal to still even discuss what I have said has been noted . .

Advertisement