Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hear me out here guys...

Do we have any proof that Vernon actually administered antidote?

There's one poison and one fake. Wolves wild have known both me and Wendy are good but gave me the fake poison. Vernon, a wolf could have said he'd save me, knowing I wasn't going to die anyway.

Just a thought. I don't want anyone becoming so safe that nobody looks at then anymore

Vernon isn’t clear but I’d be very interested if anybody can correlate the voting as it went along. Particularly who was up for lynch by 8.50 and how did the late votes (including mine) change the potential outcome.

I had a glance at the votes but not sure exactly who was in trouble.

Patrick votes Vernon same time as I vote Senan 8.53
    Barbara votes Lucy
    Teagan changes vote from Senan to Vernon (that doesn’t look great)
    Frank votes Tegan
    Senan votes Vernon

3 Vernon votes in last 6 mins.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    This was the vote

Lucy Wendy Mary Ewan Vernon Orla Barbara
    Vernon Isla Oisin Eva Winifred Lucy Henry Patrick Tegan Frank
    Tegan Fiona Phil Clodagh Senan
    Senan Emily Liam Brendan Angus Conor
    Brendan Senan
    Henry Doris Abigail

I don't know why I even bother anymore. I can't even be arsed bolding the voted person first. FFS.

I need a break. I don't trust myself at all anymore.

Senan on there twice Henry?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Vernon isn’t clear but I’d be very interested if anybody can correlate the voting as it went along. Particularly who was up for lynch by 8.50 and how did the late votes (including mine) change the potential outcome.

Barbara votes Lucy
    Frank votes Tegan
    Senan votes Vernon

In fact, why would Senan kill a team mate? That doesn’t add up. It’s more likely Patrick , teagan and Senan voted to save Senan. Not saying that’s what happened but its not a great look for Teagan and Patrick but looks good for Vernon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I had given up for the night, but just had a thought,

Who’d you go with getting high in the end Tegan?

Obviously if there’s a reason why you shouldn’t answer, then don’t.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

In fact, why would Senan kill a team mate? That doesn’t add up. It’s more likely Patrick , teagan and Senan voted to save Senan. Not saying that’s what happened but its not a great look for Teagan and Patrick but looks good for Vernon.

I didnt vote to save Senan. I was being voted out and Brendan suggested I move my vote to save myself which i hadnt thought of so i moved it to vernon as at the time we had same number of votes.

• Advertisement

Also I had used my meagre power on Senan earlier to block him from backroom and from using his powers which i stated earlier in game

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Also I had used my meagre power on Senan earlier to block him from backroom and from using his powers which i stated earlier in game

Aw. Thought you might have had a chance to change it. Oh well. Good call on your part I suppose.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I had given up for the night, but just had a thought,

Who’d you go with getting high in the end Tegan?

Obviously if there’s a reason why you shouldn’t answer, then don’t.

left it on senan as i tought i was going not him.

I didnt vote to save Senan. I was being voted out and Brendan suggested I move my vote to save myself which i hadnt thought of so i moved it to vernon as at the time we had same number of votes.

On night two, two confirmed evils voted for you.

Now, there's the chance one of them (Senan) was jester. In fact, I can't help but think there's a high chance Senan's last minute switching was a ploy to get what happened to happen.

But given we can't work on that assumption right now....

If two wolves voted you on night two, when Senan was also at second, that looks good for you imo.

In my defense as I am sure people will be ripping on me tomorrow i voted Derry and chose Senan so 2 for 2 so far

• Advertisement

left it on senan as i tought i was going not him.

Moving you to my village list for now so :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Bb....bbb....bb...bb...by.....byy....goodbye bitch

Stan says your a cont.... Cont..... Stan says your a cont.... Your a cont... Cont... Continuing source of inspiration for him

Conor, do you have anymore genius leads on bad guys?

Right now I am off for the night.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Fiona and Barbra are suspect but I'll have to read back a little more

I'm the closest thing you have to a confirmed villager

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Stan says your a cont.... Cont..... Stan says your a cont.... Your a cont... Cont... Continuing source of inspiration for him

Is this a South Park reference? Or have you lost the plot? :D

Dang it Fiona, I need to go to bed!

Why are you confirmed village?

Barbara votes Lucy
    Frank votes Tegan
    Senan votes Vernon

just to say I also put Patrick on my wolves list earlier

That's Conor, no?

And actually I think Conor, Vernon and Tegan are definitely ahead of you for confirmed village.... Wasn’t there also Jesus? Can’t remember who inherited him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Barbara votes Lucy
    Frank votes Tegan
    Senan votes Vernon

I didn't think Tegan was a wolf which is where my vote was, I didn't wanna vote Lucy as a jester (possible) and Vernon was someone I didn't feel strongly about but I followed my gut which was Tegan was less wolfy than Vernon

Ewan and Emily were my thoughts but neither featured in the discussion and hopefully Senans bullet lands tomorrow, although with the flip of that Senan was a wolf, would he fire at team mate or did he know it was a dud or something

**** this game!

• Advertisement

In my defense as I am sure people will be ripping on me tomorrow i voted Derry and chose Senan so 2 for 2 so far

You're off my list for sure

It’s the late switch off Senan to Vernon that’s not great looking.

It’s a shame we don’t know if it was Wendy who changed the vote yesterday cause that would be a solid endorsement and at least mean the wolves didn’t do it. Perhaps Wendy left some clues (I’m knackered so if somebody else can see what Wendy thoight of Tegan it would be great).

I’m not gonna be ripping into you but I’m not sure what your votes tell us. Had you stayed on Senan that would of been great. Voting for Derry N1 doesn’t really tell us anything as wolves can vote for each other early doors to throw off the scent.

I suppose if I was a seer I would prob give you a peak cause that’s twice you have survived two Munches by the hair of your chiny chin chin. Not insinuating you are a wolf, just never get to use that phrase in a way it actually works.:pac:

Dang it Fiona, I need to go to bed!

Why are you confirmed village?

I'll link it to you in the morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Im a confirmed villager!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Im a confirmed villager!!!

You're not

It’s the late switch off Senan to Vernon that’s not great looking.

It’s a shame we don’t know if it was Wendy who changed the vote yesterday cause that would be a solid endorsement and at least mean the wolves didn’t do it. Perhaps Wendy left some clues (I’m knackered so if somebody else can see what Wendy thoight of Tegan it would be great).

I’m not gonna be ripping into you but I’m not sure what your votes tell us. Had you stayed on Senan that would of been great. Voting for Derry N1 doesn’t really tell us anything as wolves can vote for each other early doors to throw off the scent.

I suppose if I was a seer I would prob give you a peak cause that’s twice you have survived two Munches by the hair of your chiny chin chin. Not insinuating you are a wolf, just never get to use that phrase in a way it actually works.:pac:

I moved as Brendan suggested I change my vote, I was going to leave it on Senan until he pointed out moving it could save myself so i moved it to vernon who at the time had the same number of votes as me

Is this a South Park reference? Or have you lost the plot? :D

Jimmy has a rather hilarious studder

https://youtu.be/dn-qydKsQZI

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

And actually I think Conor, Vernon and Tegan are definitely ahead of you for confirmed village.... Wasn’t there also Jesus? Can’t remember who inherited him

Holly was Jesus and after she got shot it was implied that Abi inherited the Jesus power when she was resurrected by Fiona. Jesus was described as "Angel" but I don't know if it was ever actually confirmed that Abi inherited those powers?

I'm not even 100% sure what the "Angel" role involves actually, I tried googling werewolf type forums but all I got was guardian angel, which seemed to be like a protector role?( This all happened when I was working and only able to speed read without typing, so I couldn't ask all those questions then)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Just in from work now all.

Shag off senan! Great stuff.

Wendy was good? She really didn’t play the game like she was. Also are we going to ignore her claim that she rigged the vote?

But Conor I believe you anyway. Good man

• Advertisement

Up to the point i voted i was being voted out so if i stayed on senan an dyou hadnt rigged vote i would have gone

Advertisement