Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Brendan, with all due respect, you're not really adding much with this posting style, other than puffing your post count ;)

Ooooooh you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    That sounded a bit accusational, I didn't mean it that way. I just wondered was there a reason? It might come in handy later on to know location, so it's quite a village play.

I still think of the wolf cub thing though

My bad. just sewen mod note. Dropped

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Reading Brendan posts is like watching the opening scene of Supernatural, from 'then' to 'now'

In which case, I'm going with Vernon.

I really do believe a wolf is in that pile of Lucy voters. There is always a wolf in the first night on the "easy" votes. Always.

Im surprised people voted for Steve or Lucy.....

Both appeared most likely to be Jesters IMO. I guess the Jester is playing the long game and Ive been wrong.

Why vote for either Steve and Lucy..... neither looled wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Reading Brendan posts is like watching the opening scene of Supernatural, from 'then' to 'now'

And now I'm going to go and listen to Carry On my Waywaaaard Son...

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Thanks for clarifying Phil. I had presumed that it was the usual order, rather than reversed.

Looking at your list though it’s neither as I should be at the end but you have 2 after me. Where did you get your list from?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Im surprised people voted for Steve or Lucy.....

Both appeared most likely to be Jesters IMO. I guess the Jester is playing the long game and Ive been wrong.

Why vote for either Steve and Lucy..... neither looled wolfy

Lucy said something along the lines of imagine everyone is a baddie, Steve jumped straight in with wouldn't be surprised. I thought it was a slip or a subconscious thing hence my vote.

Your own post here is contradicted in a way, you say they looked most likely jester but didn't appear wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

So Wendy has switched to me now cause I said I'd shoot her if I had a bullet, solid reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Head melted, probably nothing much helpful here but anyway:

Was unsure as to why Regan was attracting so many votes, initially seemed like a harmless eccentric but bringing up the whole Derry/Lucy thing just to pour cold water on it seems to be very unhelpful and just attemtping to sow confusion and doubt. We obviously don't know that it was foolproof but with nothing else to go on I'm not surewhat else to do with it. And voting Derry when there's a 50% chance he's gonna be dead anyway....seems a bit mad.

I'm not seeing obvious wolfiness from Vernon or Ewan, though I notice they've both gotten a few votes. Must be missing something there but don't really see the rationale. Winifred's earlier post about "99% sure Ewan is a wolf" and eagerness to get Desmond's peek worries me a bit, but it may be nothing.

Orla is possibly one for an FFA on the flimsy basis that Lucy (as far as we know) is good, but it's nothing solid.
    Brendan, bringing back up posts from earlier in the thread at an inoppurtune time (like quoting Desmond from hours ago) is not very helpful.
    Abigail voting for Doris....seemed like it came from nowhere! Don't have any read on either of those two.

Aside from Luncy and Derry, to me Henry, Isla and actually Vernon seem the most villagery to me but it's based on gut feeling moreso than anything concrete (it's impossible to get anything concrete right now!)

Wendy.....I honestly don't know. Could be the jester trying to get herself lynched, could be a wolf acting like the jester so that she doesn't get herself lynched, or could just be a "too wolfy to be a wolf" villager.

Lucy sorry for voting you. Great to have a confirmed village core developing. I've questions about Orla though.

What do you make of the connection to you? Do you think maybe she tried to orchestrate it?

Any thoughts really would be great

When was Lucy confirmed?

Like Im believing her but she isnt confirmed..... most likely good yes, not 100 percent

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Lucy said something along the lines of imagine everyone is a baddie, Steve jumped straight in with wouldn't be surprised. I thought it was a slip or a subconscious thing hence my vote.

Your own post here is contradicted in a way, you say they looked most likely jester but didn't appear wolfy

Explain how ?

Senan WW wrote: »
    So Wendy has switched to me now cause I said I'd shoot her if I had a bullet, solid reason

Why is it bothering you? She's looking for a lynch, clearly

Dont take it personally, there's about twenty of us I'd say who would gladly shoot her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

@ Regan - the reason I haven’t pleaded to be saved is because I don’t know if it’s a one off power or if someone will get poisoned every day. The healer has all the info they require and I trust them to make whatever call they think is best for the village.

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Explain how ?

Read your post, you say they are most likely to be jesters, if they aren't jesters then they are most likely to be a wolf IMO. A jester is acting wolfy to get lynched, so if you feel both were most likely to be jesters then how do you find it hard to believe someone would see their (lucy and steve) behaviour as wolfy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Looking at your list though it’s neither as I should be at the end but you have 2 after me. Where did you get your list from?

Hmm. This post of Henry's
    Henry WW wrote: »
    Final position (would be great if someone could double-check)

No lynch - Barbara / Regan / Ewan / Oisin / Conor / Phil / Liam / Lucy
    Lucy - Wendy / Winifred / Orla / Vernon / Henry
    Steve - Emily / Gertrude / Patrick
    Regan - Eva / Doris / Clodagh
    Eva - Senan
    Ewan - Steve
    Liam - Isla
    Wendy - Desmond
    Phil - Brendan

Didn't vote: Abigail, Angus, Derry, Fiona, Frank, Gabriel, Holly, Mary

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Why is it bothering you? She's looking for a lynch, clearly

Cause I'm on four votes, all it would take is for a few people to hop on me and I'd be gone

Derry WW wrote: »
    @ Regan - the reason I haven’t pleaded to be saved is because I don’t know if it’s a one off power or if someone will get poisoned every day. The healer has all the info they require and I trust them to make whatever call they think is best for the village.

Pretty sure you should be healed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Cause I'm on four votes, all it would take is for a few people to hop on me and I'd be gone

I wouldnt worry about it Ive 8 so youre safe for now

I voted Fiona.

Too quite. Too below the radar. It's ringing alarm bells in my book.

• Advertisement

That should be quiet.

Not quite

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy bothers me that they won't answer my questions, given she is village this seems odd.

Are you sticking in a vote for her V?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva, where you gone?

Where's everyone gone is quiet.

Its*

Fcuk me I must be more tired than I feel.

Frank WW wrote: »
    I dont think we should think about a fool until it is proven there is one

I agree with this in principle but its hard not too as a mislynch can end the game for everyone.

Its 2040 , doing my best to read back but only up to 340pm.

Senan is still where my vote is

Wolf leans on Wini and Regan

It means one of two things, that we don't have a wolf or that we have a wolf and he is so far outta sight, four votes, that his wolf buddies can't save him

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Struggling to understand the case against Senan, did all it just come from his response to Gabriel's first post? Maybe one of them is a wolf but could also easily be two villagers getting wires crossed.

I realise I never gave my final FFA so for the avoidance of doubt:

Regan
    Winifred
    Orla

But I have voted for Regan, the other two are there on a flimsy basis and both may well be off my list by tomorrow.

Advertisement