Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incessant fireworks over city?

Options
  • 19-10-2019 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm in the Doughiska area, and every single day for the last two or three weeks someone has been firing off single fireworks, sometimes a few in a row, sometimes just one and then an hour later another.

They're like the loud, whistling kind, that end in a bang. At all times of the day & night(once at 5am, which I did not appreciate!).

Anyone else notice this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

I live in the same area and it's been quite annoying. Another one just went off there....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Probably because of Halloween coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭holliehobbie

Yeah it's the wild west coming up to Halloween. It was worse years ago. You couldnt walk down Henry Street without some little toe rag throwing bangers in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Totally normal this time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Living in the same area and it appears to be coming from Merlin Woods. That was the direction I saw some of the fireworks shoot up from last night.

• Advertisement
Advertisement