Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IHCD EMT to Phecc Paramedic

Options
  • 16-10-2017 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,
    Is anyone a IHCD EMT and transferred to Ireland as a PHECC Paramedic? Via recognition of qualifications on the PHECC website?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Kadiea

I don't know if the 2017 upskilled CPG's will hinder the IHCD to PHECC. Because there is extra skills and drugs on those it puts the Irish Paramedic slightly higher than the IHCD EMT.

I would love to know if anybody has been successful with this also. I never heard of anybody getting it but I am sure it can be done

• Registered Users Posts: 2 muckmakingmach

Hi guys, I'm currently searching threads looking for anyone that has successfully gained Phecc paramedic registration via the international route. Have any of you got any experience?

Advertisement