Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Twilight Sad. Button Factory 16 October 2019

Options
  • 14-10-2019 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Twilight sad will play the button factory on Wednesday. Their Cure support act was great back in June. Such an intense live act.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Can't wait for this.

I've a spare going cheap if anyone's looking by the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭glennhysen

Looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

****. Got my 15 year old and her pal tickets but it's over 18. I'd be going with them but unlikely I'll get them in

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

The Twilight Sad just retweeted the following stage times (which sound reasonable enough):

Doors: 7:30
    Man Of Moon: 8:15
    The Twilight Sad: 9:15

I've seen them twice, both times supporting The Cure and they blew my mind! Really looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Have to admit - had never heard a Twilight Sad in my life before half hour ago. Listening to them here. Love it. Definitely worth a trip to the Button Factory tonight.

• Advertisement

Well, I will be stuck with 4 tickets later.... !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Free ticket for anyone who can pick up from Meath street

I've seen them 3 times all supporting The Cure and they are amazing live. Heading to the gig now, really going to enjoy it.

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Free ticket for anyone who can pick up from Meath street

Hi. I can collect that if still available. Sent u pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭4Ad

Wow..That was brilliant.
    Just back home now..
    Intense to say the least !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

4Ad wrote: »
    Wow..That was brilliant.
    Just back home now..
    Intense to say the least !

yeah, he is such a great performer!!

Outstanding gig and my daughter and her pal got in !!! :D

Brilliant gig, there is nothing better than watching a band on stage who are good at what they do and really enjoying themselves.

glennhysen wrote: »
    Brilliant gig, there is nothing better than watching a band on stage who are good at what they do and really enjoying themselves.

Ya. True. It was fantastic. I only knew a song or 2, but didn't take away from my enjoyment.
    I thought he was quite like frontman from Future Islands in his animated movements, chest beating etc.
    I loved the thick Scottish accent. Half expected Kevin Bridges to make an appearance!!!
    Been listening to their albums since. Lot of material there.

Advertisement