Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car parking near National Stadium

Options
  • 17-10-2019 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

just looking to see if anyone knows anywhere to park around the National Stadium tomorrow evening....ideally free where I don't have to run out and feed a meter. I got a mail to say there was no parking at the venue itself and I'm not familiar with this area. I'm happy to walk a bit.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Barney224 wrote: »
    just looking to see if anyone knows anywhere to park around the National Stadium tomorrow evening....ideally free where I don't have to run out and feed a meter. I got a mail to say there was no parking at the venue itself and I'm not familiar with this area. I'm happy to walk a bit.

can you park on the road and use the parking tag app or one of those?

i think they clamp in the college now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,003 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

The SCR is free after 7PM on the College/Stsdium side and the opposite side after 10AM. Most of the side streets are paid parking till midnight and usually will be taken up by residents so I wouldn't waste your time on them. It's also a busy area for the clampers so park sensibly as well. You should find a few spots down on Donore Avenue, it's mainly free in and around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Barney224

The SCR is free after 7PM on the College/Stsdium side and the opposite side after 10AM. Most of the side streets are paid parking till midnight and usually will be taken up by residents so I wouldn't waste your time on them. It's also a busy area for the clampers so park sensibly as well. You should find a few spots down on Donore Avenue, it's mainly free in and around it.

Cheers for that. I might also try near Jermoe Cemetery, there seem to be a lot streets around there with no parking restrictions.

Advertisement