Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative sensors for garmin 520

Options
  • 14-10-2019 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of any Alternative sensors for garmin 520 ?

My garmin gsc 10 speed/cadence bike sensor ALL still working :)

but my newer Garmin Speed And Cadence Sensors have all ceased and are out of warranty coincidentally as the new version 2 have launched and Garmin wont replace GRRR :mad:

Thanks Peeps your help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭JMcL

ciarano wrote: »
    Hi

Does anyone know of any Alternative sensors for garmin 520 ?

My garmin gsc 10 speed/cadence bike sensor ALL still working :)

but my newer Garmin Speed And Cadence Sensors have all ceased and are out of warranty coincidentally as the new version 2 have launched and Garmin wont replace GRRR :mad:

Thanks Peeps your help is appreciated

You're not adding them in the wrong place in the sensor menu bychance? There's a "Cadence" section on the first page of the sensors list which doesn't work, then a "Speed/Cadence" section further down which does. This caught me out initially. (I don't have the head unit to hand so the above mightn't be 100% accurate, but the gist is)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭ciarano

Thanks for the reply nah there just fooked :) tried everything like you said plus change of batteries et etc /Diff units no luck thanks anyhow

Advertisement