Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Venom

1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I've not seen any of Serkis' directing but obviously his acting work is fantastic. He has enough good will to make me give the sequel a chance anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,009 ✭✭✭conorhal

Serkis confirmed as the director of Venom 2.

Of the two Jungle Book movies that came out in the past couple of years Serkis' was by far the superior one, not perfect by a long shot, but good enough to make him a solid choice for Venom given his experience with big budget special effects movies.
    It will all depend on the script of course. The first film was just weak and dull and possibly the worst performance I've seen from the usually reliable Tom Hardy, who just felt miscast.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭El Duda

Even Serkis has to pay bills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,905 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Shriek
    added as the second villain along with Carnage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,613 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

Sam Rockwell should be playing Cletus Kasady

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,594 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

On Channel 4 tonight at 9pm

Advertisement