Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad manners on coaches

Options
  • 14-10-2019 5:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭

How about taking your shoes off so you can be comfy? That's ok as long as you dont have smelly socks.

Eating hot food (against some coach rules) and stinking the place out.

BO.

Constant constant yapping loudly on mobile.

Anything else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Is no socks okay?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Is no socks okay?

Socks and sandals rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭machaseh

Playing music or a video on your phone without using headphones is also highly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Taking shoes off on a bus? Jesus. I don't even do that on a plane. I open my laces on a plane but that's it. As for eating? No. Music/video without headphones? No.

For an addition:

No Spanish students should be allowed on a bus or any public transport before 10AM :)

If all window seats are taken when at next stop ALL passengers must remove bags from the seat beside them before people get on the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

It's bad manners to take a slash on the upstairs of a double decker Dublin Bus. I was on one recently and there was a stream of piss flowing up and down the top deck when the bus stopped or moved on. I got out of there sharpish. The fent off it was wojus.

Also please dont eat cheese and onion crisps on the bus. I love eating them but hate having to smell someone else eating them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭gibgodsman

The worst and most common one, people talking on a phone, I honestly hate it so much, its just irritating and rude, especially when they are talking stupidly load about nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭granturismo

Lip up fatty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Lord Glentoran

Jayzus lads are you now going all twee like those patronising adverts that litter London Underground about not eating “smelly” food?

Hand in your man cards at once, or go to an early house and drink whiskey. That’ll put hairs back on your chest.

Advertisement