Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway hotel recommendation.

Options
  • 13-10-2019 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I'm thinking of heading to Galway for a night in November and was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel for a night. Nothing too flash I wont be spending long there just clean central ish and not too expensive.
    Cheers.
    Paulie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Any hotel will do, but try Jury's Inn. It's at the bottom of Shop Street, the central area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Harbour hotel is decent too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also try the imperial and garveys, maybe the victoria too,once parking isn't an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Also try the imperial and garveys, maybe the victoria too,once parking isn't an issue?
    Won't be driving so parking is not an issue. Victoria does look nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

The Western is central to both stations and good value usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Travelodge or The Lane

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭inisboffin

House Hotel sometimes have deals, if so is nice and central, can be pricey sometimes though.

+1 for Victoria for combo of central, quiet and cheaper

Prices in Galway can be nuts, depends on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

I stayed in a B&B called Kilbree House a while back. It's a short bus/taxi journey from the centre. Half hour walk maybe. Nice place. Breakfast was great. Good value.

Plenty of nice B&Bs in Galway.

Advertisement