Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80s/90s Disco

Options
  • 07-10-2019 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

2 hard copy standing tix available for this,brilliant night last year but cant make it to this one..pm if interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Idiot boy

1997 wrote: »
    2 hard copy standing tix available for this,brilliant night last year but cant make it to this one..pm if interested

Still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Is this a disco or do any of the acts actually perform live?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Buy 3, 4th free on the 3plus app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Is this a disco or do any of the acts actually perform live?

Last year it was a case that all the music was pre-recorded and the acts were singling live - some of them were surprisingly good!

Great fun overall! I haven't bought a ticket this year but there are still some available, so I might decide it at the last minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭1997

Irish Aris wrote: »
    Last year it was a case that all the music was pre-recorded and the acts were singling live - some of them were surprisingly good!

Great fun overall! I haven't bought a ticket this year but there are still some available, so I might decide it at the last minute.

Yes bands perform,Alphaville from the 80s for example playing this year.. loads of 80s/90s acts play,atmosphere is amazing,ragin I cant go but on a training week for work

• Advertisement
Advertisement