Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Player Secret Role

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Khalessi, you DED. Deados can't thank...

Khalessi was an NRV

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Well ****

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Balls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Riiiiight.

My read was off anyway.

Apologies Khalessi. I know you would’ve thanked this post if you still could

Who else voted for him along with me?

So Baggly, QB, Mr K and Clara all voted for Khalessi, probably a wolf in that group

Baggly would be my bet at the moment. I've a feeling either Fixxxer or myself will be gone by the morning munch, probably Fixxxer to make sure he has no more tricks up his witchy sleeve. I'll get into it then if I'm still here

I'll sign off for tonite, I've to do out an itinerary for our month in Colombia

Poor me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

quickbeam wrote: »
    VOTE: Khalessi

why did you jump on it - you could have also killed Spookie

624670.gif

is it you?

QB in particular was a nothing vote, she could have voted for anyone other than Spookie and Khalessi would have been dead anyway. If she was a wolf thats what she'd do, she wouldn't want to be on an innocent wagon

if Clara is a wolf then Spookie definitely isn't, she wouldn't have voted while he could technically still be lynched (if QB had gone for him then he was gone)

That leads me to Baggly and Mr K, both were confident that they weren't in trouble, they voted early under no pressure. Villager G&R leaves his vote til as late as possible (look at SK last nite) you want your vote to count double. Both were here at 9pm so could have waited until 8.59 but didn't, thats a golden rule broken. Too relaxed, only a wolf can be that casual but not wanting to cast the deciding vote at the same time. A villager doesn't care about casting the deciding vote, they believe they know who the wolf is and are prepared to risk getting it wrong to be proven right

Theres a wolf in that pair IMO

Nite

sKeith wrote: »
    Vote|count|who voted for them
    Bounty Hunter |2 | Green&Red, sKeith
    Fixxer |2 | Mr Kingsley, Baggly
    Green&Red |1 | quickbeam
    sKeith |1 | Bounty Hunter
    Spook_ie |1 | Fixxer
    quickbeam |1 | Spookie
    Clarabel |1 | khalessi
    Clarabel did not vote.

and tonight's votes. I miss you sK now I have to do the tables

made
    spookie GnR Fixxxer
    Khal Baggly MrK Clara QB
    Fixxxer Spookie
    Mr K Khal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

FYI... Munch will be at the regularly scheduled time of 10am tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Just in case I'm dead in the morning, checkout who thanked the munch post

10-Player-Secret-Role-Page-35-boards-ie-2019-10-09-03-59-22.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    why did you jump on it - you could have also killed Spookie

is it you?

I didn't "jump" on it. I signalled relatively early that I was most likely voting Khalessi and left it until last minute in case there were any developments. I'm sorry we killed an innocent, but she remained my best guess for a wolf right up until lynch-time.

(Relatively early being > 1 hour before lynch)

Been thinking on my way to work though. If the wolves are GnR and Fixxxer then they bloody deserve to win it. It would require them bussing Bounty and pairing up with the poison/cure claim. And hope that the real rolled player doesn't contradict them. AND hope that they don't kill the real rolled player so we'll all end up knowing it's a ruse via AutoPriest. Far, far, far too unlikely, and as I say if they did have the balls to pull that off then they deserve the win. GnR and Fixxxer gotta be good.

I also know I am. Which leaves: Clara, Spook, Kingsley and Baggly. At least one, possibly two wolves in that lot.

TBH, I'm with GnR leaning Kingsley and/or Baggly.

But won't rule out Clara and Spook.

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Just in case I'm dead in the morning, checkout who thanked the munch post

Clara and Fixxxer. So?

Green&Red wrote: »
    QB in particular was a nothing vote, she could have voted for anyone other than Spookie and Khalessi would have been dead anyway. If she was a wolf thats what she'd do, she wouldn't want to be on an innocent wagon

if Clara is a wolf then Spookie definitely isn't, she wouldn't have voted while he could technically still be lynched (if QB had gone for him then he was gone)

That leads me to Baggly and Mr K, both were confident that they weren't in trouble, they voted early under no pressure. Villager G&R leaves his vote til as late as possible (look at SK last nite) you want your vote to count double. Both were here at 9pm so could have waited until 8.59 but didn't, thats a golden rule broken. Too relaxed, only a wolf can be that casual but not wanting to cast the deciding vote at the same time. A villager doesn't care about casting the deciding vote, they believe they know who the wolf is and are prepared to risk getting it wrong to be proven right

Theres a wolf in that pair IMO

That all makes sense to be fair.

I was working last night so wasn’t guaranteed to be online at 9. I was also sure that khal was a wolf and didn’t want to be accused of bandwagonning afterwards. That’s why I voted early

Been thinking on my way to work though. If the wolves are GnR and Fixxxer then they bloody deserve to win it. It would require them bussing Bounty and pairing up with the poison/cure claim. And hope that the real rolled player doesn't contradict them. AND hope that they don't kill the real rolled player so we'll all end up knowing it's a ruse via AutoPriest. Far, far, far too unlikely, and as I say if they did have the balls to pull that off then they deserve the win. GnR and Fixxxer gotta be good.

I was thinking the same thing. It would be genius but there would be too much luck involved regarding the roled player. There’s no way there were 3 wolves and one of them was the roled player

Clara and Fixxxer. So?

Yeah I don't get that. Tusk had a bad day yesterday, he gave us information. I was thanking him for letting us know.

I didn't "jump" on it. I signalled relatively early that I was most likely voting Khalessi and left it until last minute in case there were any developments. I'm sorry we killed an innocent, but she remained my best guess for a wolf right up until lynch-time.

(Relatively early being > 1 hour before lynch)

I also know I am. Which leaves: Clara, Spook, Kingsley and Baggly. At least one, possibly two wolves in that lot.

TBH, I'm with GnR leaning Kingsley and/or Baggly.

But won't rule out Clara and Spook.

I too was thinking and I'm not convinced it's you. I don't see a wolf pretending to have a role.

Which leaves MrK, baggs and spookies

I've gone soft on spookies

MrKingsley wrote: »
    That all makes sense to be fair.

I was working last night so wasn’t guaranteed to be online at 9. I was also sure that khal was a wolf and didn’t want to be accused of bandwagonning afterwards. That’s why I voted early

This feels real. So Baggly to focus on.

The post from fixxxer I think last night v saying he was gonna get munched set off all my spider senses

If it is me munched then ye’ll know that Fixxxer cured me
    Does a wolf do that or does he let me die?

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    If it is me munched then ye’ll know that Fixxxer cured me
    Does a wolf do that or does he let me die?

Neither yourself or fixxxer will be munched and to suggest so seems daft

Why not? As the two most confirmed villagers, why would the wolves reduce the unknowns for us to chose from?

Why not? As the two most confirmed villagers, why would the wolves reduce the unknowns for us to chose from?

Because there is doubt over them too.

Because there is doubt over them too.

But as a wolf would you not take out somebody that there's a little doubt over (GnR / Fixxxer) rather than somebody who there's a lot of doubt over (the rest of us)?

This seems suss to me.

As said above they are the most likely villagers (and one possibly has a role).

And now that youve said it, if they are 2 genius wolves) then bussing one of themselves (I would suspect Fixxxer if this was the case) would leave the other pretty well "confirmed" as villagers in the rest of our eyes. It would be another crazy high risk strategy but if that is the scenario they would continue as they have done since the start

MrKingsley wrote: »
    This seems suss to me.

As said above they are the most likely villagers (and one possibly has a role).

And now that youve said it, if they are 2 genius wolves) then bussing one of themselves (I would suspect Fixxxer if this was the case) would leave the other pretty well "confirmed" as villagers in the rest of our eyes. It would be another crazy high risk strategy but if that is the scenario they would continue as they have done since the start
    If they munched themselves they'll be revealed as wolf....

Anyways if one of them is taken that puts that theory to bed. QED

But as a wolf would you not take out somebody that there's a little doubt over (GnR / Fixxxer) rather than somebody who there's a lot of doubt over (the rest of us)?

Yes, but if they munch one they effectively clear the other, which makes the pool smaller.
    Look we discussing wolf tactics which I don't think is helpful to village

My take, Im up early in case I die.

Fixxxer, if he had a once off good witch poison/cure role why . Claimed straight off use it so early and cure so quickly

QB Claimed almost straight off they had the role, AFAIK never said good/bad or what, just the power, why and why did Fixxer ask if they had poisoned GnR?

GnR Claim to fame lynched BH

I'll continue on another post in case i die while compiling

• Advertisement

True. Hadnt thought of that actually

Advertisement