Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

3 Arena- seating tickets

Options
  • 05-10-2019 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi,

Bringing my 2 daughters to see Sigrid in November and bought the tickets when they were released last year. They now want to bring their friend and I agreed to buy her a ticket too. However when I go on to Ticketmaster I see that Block G is completely sold out. Should I just order another seated ticket in the hope I'll manage to get sitting with them? They're all children so worst case scenario my youngest could sit on my knee. Another friend has a spare standing ticket that she said she'd give to me as one of her group can't go, however I know that the 3 Arena are very strict on minors not standing, and I assume I wouldn't be allowed near the seating area with a GA ticket or would that be picked up? I know in reality there will be plenty of empty seats as tickets haven't sold well and there are loads available but I don't want any hassle on the night given I'll have 3 young children with me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ring up Ticketmaster and ask to exchange the tickets you bought .
    You can do this under their fan guarantee.

So ring up ,say I want to change my 2 seats for better seats and I will buy a third ticket as well.

Looking at Ticketmaster now ,they only have upper tier seats available so maybe its worth waiting on till they release better seats and do the exchange then.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

O I didn't realise they do that, thanks a million! I'm not even too fussed about the seats was just more anxious we'd be together as the kids are very young. I'll get into tocketmaster now as the gig is next month and don't think they'll be releasing more tickets as

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Dublin Mum wrote: »
    O I didn't realise they do that, thanks a million! I'm not even too fussed about the seats was just more anxious we'd be together as the kids are very young. I'll get into tocketmaster now as the gig is next month and don't think they'll be releasing more tickets as

They will release better seats about 4 weeks out ,they nearly always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Dublin Mum

Zardoz wrote: »
    They will release better seats about 4 weeks out ,they nearly always do.
    Ah ok. These tickets haven't sold well so I wouldn't have thought they'd release more. That gives me more options so, thanks.

Advertisement