Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixies Paris 19th Oct

Options
  • 03-10-2019 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi All

My husband and I were due to attend th Pixies in Paris on 19th Oct , flying Ryanair from Dublin to Paris on 18th Oct and returning Monday morning the 21st.

As luck would have it my Dad has been scheduled for an orthopedic operation on the 17th and will have to stay in hospital for 5/6 days so we can’t go as visiting him and being there for my Mum is the priority. Good news for him but bad news for our weekend away.

I purchased tickets on Ticketmaster France website and willing to sell Tickets on their own at face value (E102 for both) or with flights at just change of name cost.

PM for details

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Family Gal wrote: »
    Hi All

My husband and I were due to attend th Pixies in Paris on 19th Oct , flying Ryanair from Dublin to Paris on 18th Oct and returning Monday morning the 21st.

As luck would have it my Dad has been scheduled for an orthopedic operation on the 17th and will have to stay in hospital for 5/6 days so we can’t go as visiting him and being there for my Mum is the priority. Good news for him but bad news for our weekend away.

I purchased tickets on Ticketmaster France website and willing to sell Tickets on their own at face value (E102 for both) or with flights at just change of name cost.

PM for details

Thank you

Hi . Hopefully you get them passed on . Try Toutless.com also . Great and very safe way to sell

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Family Gal

Just checked change of name charge with Ryanair : E115 pp ew!

You can use one/more of our flights if you cant find one cheaper than E115......

Advertisement