Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Know More About Your Elves - #16 Jellybear

• 01-10-2019 12:13pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A day late on this one, apologies folks!

October already, the last out of season month is here!

This wild and windy week we are joined by the lovely Jellybear!

As always I'll kick off,

Favourite Sweet?

First single you ever bought?

Favourite Movie?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

My usual two to kick off

Four people for dinner, dead or alive and why?

Favourite place to visit go on holiday?

ps.....where did username come from??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TRS30 wrote: »

Ha I thought about asking that one too!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

If you could only eat one for the rest of your life would you choose bread or cheese?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,223 ✭✭✭jellybear

Thanks Loughc and "Hi all".... my apologies if I'm very late replying etc...have a 5 week little boy here and husband I are both sick :( Thank God for my mammy!!:D
    Loughc wrote: »

Favourite Sweet?

First single you ever bought?

Favourite Movie?

Favourite Sweet- Smarties. Absolutely love them!! Especially the orange ones. They definitely taste different to the rest.

First single- Mmmbop by Hanson... I think.

Favourite movie- Forrest Gump. I adore Tom Hanks :D

My usual two to kick off

Four people for dinner, dead or alive and why?

Favourite place to visit go on holiday?

4 people for dinner- Billie Joe Armstrong for a few songs after dinner as I love Green Day, Tom Hanks as he's just a legend, My Granny as I miss her terribly and maybe a good chef to cook...don't know who though! :D

Favourite place for holidays- in Ireland, Wexford and abroad, Sorrento :)

My username- I wanted Jellybean as they're one of my favourite sweets but that was taken so I went with Jellybear ;)

• Advertisement

If you could only eat one for the rest of your life would you choose bread or cheese?

Bread!! 100% I love poppy seed, sesame seed, crispy rolls- any bread with lots of butter mmmmmm. I'm not a cheese fan really! I'll eat cheddar and the shockingly bad babybel and easi singles!!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

Hi Jellybear !
    Here my questions:
    Thanks !!!
    - Which is your favourite way of travel ?
    - Who is your hero of fiction?
    - Which food recipe you are a whiz at ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

What is the last film you watched?

What was your favourite toy as a child?

What is your ideal Christmas tree?

otnomart wrote: »
    - Which is your favourite way of travel ?
    - Who is your hero of fiction?
    - Which food recipe you are a whiz at ?

Favourite way to travel- Car. Purely because it's easy to pack if you're going away, if I drive I can control the temperature and radio :D

Hero of fiction- Batman. My husband would divorce me if I didn't say that :P

Recipe- I love to make dinners from scratch like lasagne, cottage pie etc. Easy food- I make a mean omellete ;)

Scarinae wrote: »
    What is the last film you watched?

What was your favourite toy as a child?

What is your ideal Christmas tree?

Last film- I can't remember!! That's terrible isn't it!? I half watched a bit of Zodiac with Jake Gyllenhall in it yesterday evening. I'm not a big movie person unfortunately! Last film in the cinema was Toy Story 4 :D

Favourite toy- Oooh tough one!! I loved Polly Pockets and had a little village with a pond that I loved.

Ideal tree- I go for a gold, red, black theme with random bits and pieces thrown in but ideally I'd love to do a rose gold/copper themed one :D

ETA- I went googling and found the Polly Pocket village. The nostalgia!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

What would be your dream job?

kitten_k wrote: »
    What would be your dream job?

Oooh it's a tough one. I'm a teacher and I love it but would also love to do something with animals. Dogs Trust do workshops for schools where they teach them about responsible dog ownership, approaching dogs safely, cleaning up after your dog etc and something like that could be the perfect mix for me :) I'm not great with change though so don't know if I'd ever be brave enough if the opportunity arose!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Your favourite part of your Christmas dinner ?!
    And dessert of choice ?

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Your favourite part of your Christmas dinner ?!
    And dessert of choice ?

Oh that's so tough!! I love it all :D I don't have stuffing very often at all so as odd as it may seem, I'll say stuffing! Plus, you can eat it with all the other parts of Christmas dinner so it's a versatile choice!!

Dessert- I love ice cream sundaes or anything chocolatey. Love chocolate fudge cake!

jellybear wrote: »
    Oh that's so tough!! I love it all :D I don't have stuffing very often at all so as odd as it may seem, I'll say stuffing! Plus, you can eat it with all the other parts of Christmas dinner so it's a versatile choice!!

Dessert- I love ice cream sundaes or anything chocolatey. Love chocolate fudge cake!

Are you related to me ?!
    Stuffing , all the stuffing and chocolate fudge cake is my Christmas Cake , love it :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Are you related to me ?!
    Stuffing , all the stuffing and chocolate fudge cake is my Christmas Cake , love it :D

Maybe you should change your name to Mam of 5??:D

Maybe you should change your name to Mam of 5??:D

Lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Jude13

In a perfect world would your home be in a wooded mountain setting or by the sea?

Snow or beach holiday?

What would be your perfect day?

Jude13 wrote: »
    In a perfect world would your home be in a wooded mountain setting or by the sea?

Oh that's so difficult as I love both! I do like peace and quiet and rural areas so think I'll go with a wooded setting...maybe not too many mountains :D

• Advertisement

Snow or beach holiday?

What would be your perfect day?

I'm a real home bird so neither to be honest, unless they're in Ireland! My poor husband would love to go away more but I just love being home....terrible isn't it!? If I had to choose, I'd probably go snow ;)

Oh and perfect day- a lie on with a Milo, our dog :) Nutella pancakes in our favourite cafe for brunch, a walk in the Phoenix Park on an autumn day, home to the couch to watch crappy tv and then go out to our favourite Italian restaurant for dinner. The rest of the evening spent on the couch watching a feel good movie like Finding Nemo :)

I'm a real home bird so neither to be honest, unless they're in Ireland! My poor husband would love to go away more but I just love being home....terrible isn't it!? If I had to choose, I'd probably go snow ;)

Oh and perfect day- a lie on with a Milo, our dog :) Nutella pancakes in our favourite cafe for brunch, a walk in the Phoenix Park on an autumn day, home to the couch to watch crappy tv and then go out to our favourite Italian restaurant for dinner. The rest of the evening spent on the couch watching a feel good movie like Finding Nemo :)

Great movie choice, one of the favourites in our house.

My husband and I are big kids!! Love Toy Story, Ice Age, Nemo...there's just something funnier about them when you're an adult! Now we have our son, we'll have even more reason to watch them and even go see them in the cinema without feeling like weirdos :D

My husband and I are big kids!! Love Toy Story, Ice Age, Nemo...there's just something funnier about them when you're an adult! Now we have our son, we'll have even more reason to watch them and even go see them in the cinema without feeling like weirdos :D

Had to 'borrow' my nephews to watch Frozen in the cinema as none of my mine were born by then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,102 ✭✭✭✭DvB

What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? & how close to achieving that did you get?
    Top 5 desert island discs?
    Favourite cake?
    Favourite alcoholic/non alcoholic beverage?
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

DvB wrote: »
    What did you want to 'be' when you grew up? & how close to achieving that did you get?
    Top 5 desert island discs?
    Favourite cake?
    Favourite alcoholic/non alcoholic beverage?

I wanted to be a few things- unrealistic ones were choreographer and interior designer and realistic ones were garda or teacher and I decided on teacher :D

Top 5- International Superhits by Green Day
    Come Away With Me by Norah Jones
    Favourite Worst Nightmare by Arctic
    Monkeys
    One by One by Foo Fighters
    O by Damien Rice

Favourite cake- chocolate fudge :D

I don't drink alcohol so it's always a diet coke for me ;)

Advertisement