Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 4 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I know they do. But I’m not sure how those can offset. Lowering your head but making no effort to lift your arms when tackling should mean something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Kelce's been watching the rugby world cup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Travis Kelce doing what NFL players should be doing more often..... Offloading in the tackle to a team mate

• Registered Users Posts: 39,366 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Oh bad time for a personal foul for the patriots.

Did that Pats player get ejected for the Allen hit, or was it just a penalty?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Didn’t think it could be done but the Redskins have forced more turnovers today than they have points (4-3).

Even when decapitating the opponents QBs, the Patriots still come out without suffering for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭ankles

Carr crumbling again. 3rd and ten, 3 yard pass :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

JJ’s big warmup didn’t amount to much anyway

INT raiders. That's the game you'd have to believe.

• Advertisement

The browns are putting a whopping on the ravens. Dropped a 40 burger with time still left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Great game at Buffalo. Seemed like a real old school game.

My main takeaway is that if you get a chance to knock the opposition qb out of the game, fair or foul, take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Great game at Buffalo. Seemed like a real old school game.

My main takeaway is that if you get a chance to knock the opposition qb out of the game, fair or foul, take it.
    You could argue the Bills pass game actually improved with Barkely, but yeah it was a sh*ty hit and I'm not sure how he was let stay in the game.

The offence was abysmal, first game I think they really missed a big safe hands target like Gronk.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,135 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Trubisky out injured already. F*ck sake.

You could argue the Bills pass game actually improved with Barkely, but yeah it was a sh*ty hit and I'm not sure how he was let stay in the game.

Yeah, he did make a couple of nice gains, but Allen always gives the ability to extend a play or do something with his legs. I would've definitely preferred Allen in the game for the final drive.

Still, interesting to see the Bills totally neutralise the NE offense. I actually didn't think it was possible.

Oat23 wrote:
    Trubisky out injured already. F*ck sake.

Those can be tricky injuries too. I remember Brees hurt his shoulder in a similar was when he was with the Chargers.

Could argue that Daniel's is a better pure passer the Trubiasky though?

Denver get their first sack of the year... In week 4!

It's a start I suppose.

If the Bears punt from the Minnesota 38, they deserve to lose the game.

I can pause my hyperbole, and outrage, good conversion.

Pineiro has a bad knee to be fair. He isn't doing kickoffs because it requires too much leg, which a 52 yard kick would also.

Only choice was between going for it or punting and luckily Nagy changed his mind and went for it.

• Advertisement

Daniels getting some rough treatment.... I wonder who the emergency qb is, or do the Bears dress 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Oat23 wrote: »

Pineiro has a bad knee to be fair. He isn't doing kickoffs because it requires too much leg, which a 52 yard kick would also.

Only choice was between going for it or punting and luckily Nagy changed his mind and went for it.
    What were Minnesota at though, calling a time out and sparing us a penalty? Between that and all our penalties in that one "drive" by cousins, it's been an odd one

T
    Daniels getting some rough treatment.... I wonder who the emergency qb is, or do the Bears dress 3?
    Tarik Cohen

Tarik Cohen is the emergency QB. He is 2/3 for 22 yards and 2 TDs in his career :pac:

Tarik Cohen

Obviously wish no I'll on Daniel's, but that would be interesting. (or they would never pass the ball again and it would be boring!)

Tarik Cohen

Obviously wish no I'll on Daniel's, but that would be interesting. (or they would never pass the ball again and it would be boring!)
    As Romo said, we'd be watching the wild cat for the rest of the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Can't ask for much more when your backup QB is in. Daniels is getting it done so far, as backup QBs go.

Daniel has done well, Minnesota'slack of preparation for his approach is helping, but he's made some fantastic throws to be fair, and I think he's better at going through his progressions than trubisky, and not staring receivers down. I'd expect his limitations to surface even today but we might sneak through.

But not if we keep drawing dumb defensive flags. Cousins is terrorised, need to push that home.

Christ, what a brutal interception thrown by Flacco... A wide open man, 5 yards away from him, goes 3 foot over his head into a jags players arm.... So a chance to kill off the game by leading 20 or 24 - 3 at the half, might lead to a tight, nervy 17-10 lead instead.

Bone-headed.

• Advertisement

Part of me still can't believe Khalil Mack is a Chicago Bear.

Advertisement