Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moycullen Rd roadworks

Options
  • 17-09-2019 9:47pm

Anyone see this? They are resurfacing a section of road from the westwood out towards Moycullen, a road which was in near perfect nick. Then the state of the road from the westwood into town after the lights, it's in bits :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭satnavadays

Anyone see this? They are resurfacing a section of road from the westwood out towards Moycullen, a road which was in near perfect nick. Then the state of the road from the westwood into town after the lights, it's in bits :confused:

I noticed this when I was driving home last week and the exact same thought came to mind. They should resurface from the Westwood up to the lights at the bridge.

I wonder this it have something silly to do with budgets allocated to specific sections of road? Obviously it has nothing at all to do with common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Ashleigh1986

I sent a strong worded email into city hall stating how ridiculous it is that they resurfaced a road that didn't require maintenance and yet leave a road that does .
    Same with other side of the city .
    They recently resurfaced Dublin road at huntsman to Connacht hotel yet have left the ballybane road in a state from gmit to Boston sientific lights .
    Are these people even driving the same roads as we are ?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

People...

It's the TII that manage works on the National roads (like the N59). It's not the Council...ye are complaining about and to the wrong organisation!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Anyone see this? They are resurfacing a section of road from the westwood out towards Moycullen, a road which was in near perfect nick. Then the state of the road from the westwood into town after the lights, it's in bits

Wasn't there something done to the WDR some time ago when it was in fine condition? Then someone went at it and started making a bals of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

I sent a strong worded email into city hall stating how ridiculous it is that they resurfaced a road that didn't require maintenance and yet leave a road that does .
    Same with other side of the city .
    They recently resurfaced Dublin road at huntsman to Connacht hotel yet have left the ballybane road in a state from gmit to Boston sientific lights .
    Are these people even driving the same roads as we are ?

Is this not the Country/City boundry

• Advertisement
Advertisement