Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pundits

• 11-09-2019 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Any idea anyone how much the pundits on Sunday Game get per episode?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Used be €500 as far as i know but thats going back a few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dickie9

Hitting between €1.000 and €1.500 now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Dickie9 wrote: »

Plus free suits ties shirts etc........CUSACK and tyrell should sack their supplier......seriously question their wardrobe ‘taste’

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Dickie9

Road-Hog wrote: »
    Plus free suits ties shirts etc........CUSACK and tyrell should sack their supplier......seriously question their wardrobe ‘taste’

Well tyrell was promoting and starring in ads for littlewoods they could take a leaf outta tomas o se serious suits deffo top o d range wherever he picks em up...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,457 ✭✭✭dobman88

Well tyrell was promoting and starring in ads for littlewoods they could take a leaf outta tomas o se serious suits deffo top o d range wherever he picks em up...

TOS is Bennetti menswear afaik. Think I've seen him plug them a few times on Twitter

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

It's obscene money for talking a bit of GAA for a few hours on a Sunday. Give them a couple of hundred, if they don't like it, someone else would be glad of the money. Michael Duignan is making his living off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Tyrell dresses like one of the Dublin cartel.

Ó Sé has good taste.

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Tyrell dresses like one of the Dublin cartel.

Ó Sé has good taste.

òg Cusack dresses like a total plonker and hair style is obscene also

Some of them look completely out of place! Spillane. O'Rourke, Daly, Farrell, dress like their age, and look well. Henry could tone it down a notch. Whelan's not too bad, Lose the waistcoat! Brolly has a bit of class in fairness. Court style.

The women look totally fkn ridiculous to be honest. Like extras in Dallas, Joanne strikes the right balance, The women on TG4 do much better job sartorially, albeit they are usually stuck in a wind somewhere!

(You'd never know my Da was in the rag trade :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭citykat

Some of them look completely out of place! Spillane. O'Rourke, Daly, Farrell, dress like their age, and look well. Henry could tone it down a notch. Whelan's not too bad, Lose the waistcoat! Brolly has a bit of class in fairness. Court style.

The women look totally fkn ridiculous to be honest. Like extras in Dallas, Joanne strikes the right balance, The women on TG4 do much better job sartorially, albeit they are usually stuck in a wind somewhere!

Never had ye down as a fashionista. Courtneys only trottin after ye. 😎

• Advertisement

The Gok Won of Junior B hurling :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

It's hard to hide the money with these GAA nowadays, a big difference from the GAA men 50 odd years ago who likely had to walk to training.

It's hard to hide the money with these GAA nowadays, a big difference from the GAA men 50 odd years ago who likely had to walk to training.

The dress codes of the pundits is like one is trying to out do the other with who can wear the most fashion-less absurd outfits etc.......did Lester ever wear a tie in his latter years of presenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,819 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

What difference does it make what they're wearing? If they're wearing jock straps I wouldn't give a ****e as long as they spoke some sense when they open their yaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Listen to Gok Wan here

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Listen to Gok Wan here

Ciaran whelan’s purple suit plus floury tie was a thing to behold today plus yer mans Rockford’s waist-coat.......pit Spillane won the attire in studio prize

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Listen to Gok Wan here

I'm afraid I beat to you that one, but originality would not be your thing would it :)

Advertisement