Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Biscuit Tournament (Mod Note Post #1 and #984)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Lil Sally Anne Jnr.

Realistically who gives a flying ****. Biscuits are just not that interesting. The crisp tournement had passion as there was something at stake.

Agree on the superiority of Crisps Paddy. Tell me, any interest in a Mikado or Kimberley though? You strike me as a man that would enjoy one or two of these Irish classics manufactured by the company trading under "Jacobs".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I have to go out , I like to go cruising on Thursday evening, can I allocate a proxy or can I vote now?

Hope you get your hole, man. Give 'em hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Greyfox wrote: »
    Nonsense, biscuits are more interesting than your life
    Give me a cup of tea with jaffa cakes over any crisps

Yes. The image of a fat boring ****er like you with you wool socked feet up on a rest dunking a jaffa CAKE in to a cup of tea as you watch the Ray D'Arcy show on Saturday night is the epitome of interesting. Drab cuunt.

All while I'm out scrunching up meanies and snorting fat lines pickled onion goodness off a phat Venezuelan bird's arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

The rules seem very tight around here....but in case it doesn't count and if you're going to vote for Jaffa Cakes, risk it :P:D

How tight exactly ?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

6PM IT GOES DOWN

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yes. The image of a fat boring ****er like you with you wool socked feet up on a rest dunking a jaffa CAKE in to a cup of tea as you watch the Ray D'Arcy show on Saturday night is the epitome of interesting. Drab cuunt.

All while I'm out scrunching up meanies and snorting fat lines pickled onion goodness off a phat Venezuelan bird's arse.

Ah fcuk off Losty you fat piece of sh1te.

Waddling in here to tell us how boring we are, you're only fooling yourself telling us that you don't care.

Put down the crisps and do some fcuking work for once in your miserable life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,692 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Hope you get your hole, man. Give 'em hell!

No fear of you getting it anyway, dweebs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Necro wrote: »
    That was me you cum-infested spunk nugget.

And I hung it up, I have more respect for the imaginary position than to desecrate the badge by throwing it on the floor.

Pretzill is the new deputy here I'm just one of the common riff-raff now

Oh I f*ckin knew it was you. A man who has experience in desecrating badges, no doubt.

Pretzill has also shown disrespect for this thing we just made up a while ago and has been punished. IAMMORON is on his way to visit Pretzill right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Omackeral wrote: »
    6PM IT GOES DOWN
    A bit harsh referring to Leg End Reject as it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Agree on the superiority of Crisps Paddy. Tell me, any interest in a Mikado or Kimberley though? You strike me as a man that would enjoy one or two of these Irish classics manufactured by the company trading under "Jacobs".

Not gonna lie Sally Anne. Not a great biscuit lover, but running my tongue up the centre of a mikado evokes exciting imagery in my mind. Gives me a hard on that you could beat a donkey out of a ditch with.

• Advertisement

Guy Person wrote: »
    A bit harsh referring to Leg End Reject as it?

I wouldn't go down on you if you were attached to the last dick on earth. I'd sooner hump the crossbar of a rusty bike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I wouldn't go down on you if you were attached to the dick on earth. I'd sooner hump the crossbar of a rusty bike.
    From the looks of that excuse for a fanny of yours that's all you ever do.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

60 minutes. Give your reasons. Winner becomes Grand Champion.
    Milk Chocolate Hobnobs

mcvitie-s-milk-chocolate-hobnobs-262g.jpg

R1 Milk Choc Hobnob def Cadbury's Animals
    R2 Milk Choc Hobnob def Penguin
    R3 Milk Choc Hobnob def Maryland Cookies
    QF Milk Choc Hobnob def Bourbon Cream
    SF Milk Choc Hobnob def Fox's Classic

VS

Jaffa Cakes

Jaffa-Cakes-926579.jpg

R1 Jaffa Cakes def Chocoloate Polo
    R2 Jaffa Cakes def Malted Milk
    R3 Jaffa Cakes def Golden Crunch Cream
    QF Jaffa Cakes def Viscount
    SF Jaffa Cakes def Snack Shortcake

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Hippykitten

Chocolate Hobnobs ... they got me through my college exams

• Registered Users Posts: 13,675 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

what the fcuk did i catch ?
    i had to take my finger out of your mothers hole to answer you so tell me !!

Hob nobs, chocolate discs perfect for dunking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Jaffa cakes, the sliver of orange jelly and the soft sponge are just too much for hobnobs to compete with

Chocolate hobnobs get my vote. A proper biscuit for proper people. Full of chocolate and full of crunchiness.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Toed and froed on this all day but my vote is going for Chocolate Hob Nobs.

Whatever others say about Jaffa Cakes - this is a biscuit competition and having something with 'Cake' in the title of the winner would be kind of bizarre.

Like this thread, admittedly.

Three days ago I'd not have given Hob Nobs a chance but thanks to this crowd of lunatics I bought some and they will be a deserving winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Chocolate Hobnobs, because if they were the only biscuits left in the house I'd eat them, but Jaffa Cakes would be chucked in the bin having gone well past their use by date.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

vote Chocolate hobnobs

Reason biscuit is delicious chocolate is delicious. Dunks well. Unlike the jaffa cake

• Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Your way off, I'm no dunker and it's watching Game of Thrones or Peaky Blinders. At least eat some proper crisps like Pringles or Doritos, meanies are for poor students.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The best and only biscuit in the match.

Hobnob

Chocolate Hobnobs, actually fulfil the criteria of being a biscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m getting my vote in early (who knows when Mack could be barred)
    Chocolate Hobnobs ... I stand to collect a tasty bet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Chocolate Hob Nobs as they're delicious, chocolatey and nice to dunk on hot chocolate :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,751 ✭✭✭Greyfox

Jaffa cakes, because nothing on this planet tastes better

• Registered Users Posts: 13,675 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

i vote jaffas because theyre amazing

Autosport wrote: »
    Chocolate Hob Nobs as they're delicious, chocolatey and nice to dunk on hot chocolate :)

Hot chocolate? Seriously Auto? What are you like 5? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Jaffa Cakes to piss off the "it's not a biscuit" brigade

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement