Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster season ticket seat location in AVIVA

• 11-09-2019 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I have a season ticket (first time!) and would like to get another ticket for a friend to the Northampton game but don't know exactly where my allocated seat is in the Aviva. It is supposed to be in the West Stand Lower. Does anyone know if it is possible to find out the seat number?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I don't think you usually find out until the paper ticket is posted out. Worth mailing Leinster's ticket office - they've always been very helpful when I've dealt with them on previous ocassions.

Their address is tickets@leinsterrugby.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

You can log in to your season ticket holder account and find it. Go to ‘manage my tickets’ after you log in and select the game you’re looking for.

For what it’s worth, all of the season tickets holders are grouped into the same sections for these games so you generally can’t buy a ticket for a non-season ticket holder to sit in the same section. Leinster do give you to option to move your seat to a different part of the stadium but the window for doing that closed on Monday unfortunately :/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 osiri

Found it thanks, as luck would have there was a free seat beside us!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

osiri wrote: »
    Found it thanks, as luck would have there was a free seat beside us!

Found mine too, but wanted to bring a friend but no free seats around my seat allocation. Is there any way around that? Can I change my seat allocation? Can't figure out how.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

degsie wrote: »
    Found mine too, but wanted to bring a friend but no free seats around my seat allocation. Is there any way around that? Can I change my seat allocation? Can't figure out how.

Per the recent email:
    As a valued Season Ticket Holder you have the option to buy additional tickets for Leinster v Northampton Saints in the Aviva Stadium on December 14th in our Season Ticket Holder Exclusive Pre-Sale. Our Pre-Sale commences 10am Tuesday September 10th and close at 9am on Thursday September 12th.

We have 2 special offers available during this Pre-Sale:
    We have 500 seats available at just €10 each
    Buy 2 x Premium Level Tickets in South stand for €100 (saving of €30)
    There is limited availability on these offers and once they're gone, they're gone!

Get Tickets Here

Please note:
    Tickets go on public sale on Thursday morning September 12th at 10am.
    It is not possible to purchase additional tickets alongside your Season Ticket allocation unless you find available seats on the interactive seat map (ISM).
    During high traffic periods the interactive seat map (ISM) automatically disables.
    If you are unable to view the interactive seat map (ISM) using Google Chrome it can be enabled by selecting this link and following the steps.
    Alternatively, if you are unable to view the interactive seat map (ISM) please try a different web browser.
    If you have any queries please contact us by email at tickets@leinsterrugby.ie .

Kind Regards,
    Leinster Rugby Ticket Office

Where is your seat out of interest? Which block?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Steve wrote: »
    Per the recent email:

Where is your seat out of interest? Which block?

BLK119

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,584 ✭✭✭✭Steve

degsie wrote: »
    BLK119

I'm normally 126 / 127 (haven't looked yet) I might have my second ticket available but not a fair swap for 119.

Check out upgrading to the mid level, better view and normally more available.

Advertisement