Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate straight golf balls

Options
  • 11-09-2019 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

https://youtu.be/KBfYH49dOxE

Saw this video and was wondering if anyone had used them, someone posted up 8 yrs ago on here that they were gonna give them a go but never gave opinion... Irrelevant of if they are legal or illegal, if I had something like this I'd enjoy my day out more.. I know it wouldn't source the root problem. But at the moment I don't have the time to go to range with a pro or on my own. I manage to get out once a month for a round this cud help me enjoy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Picked one ball up at the PGA show a few years back, must be at least 5 years ago now.

Lost it hooking left on its 1st hit

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭MorganIRL

Picked one ball up at the PGA show a few years back, must be at least 5 years ago now.

Must have being some hook...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

:D

Advertisement