Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odeon cinema ripoff

Options
  • 10-09-2019 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Just bought a ticket for IT chapter 2.cost me 11.50 They have started charging extra for the more.popular movies.11.50 is a bit steep if you ask me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    Just bought a ticket for IT chapter 2.cost me 11.50 They have started charging extra for the more.popular movies.11.50 is a bit steep if you ask me

Well that was a foolish thing to do, considering there is another cinema not 10 minutes walk from that one - where you could have bought a ticket for nine euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

ITs worth it.....ill get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

The DVD will be cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

It's as if you thought you where going to get good value at a cinema

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

This is why we always go to the Omniplex in town. Cheaper ticket prices and a much nicer cinema imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Didn't realise people still went to the cinema..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭dartboardio

Omniplex get your ticket online for 6 euro
    ! We get the student one and they've never asked for id although we are young.

Only thing is their popcorn is soo stale by seven pm, eight pm etc and they only open at five..

Odeon way more expensive but way nicer popcorn.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

2 adults for a tenner in Odeon every Sunday- Thursday with 3Plus rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Ah it ll be available on the Internets in the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭glomar

try coolock .. 13 euro for IT last week .. online booking fee 70c .
    there is one minutes away from where i live .. but as of the last year .. my 2 - 3 times a week visits have been curtailed to twice a month if that
    gonna price themselves out of bussiness eventually

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭friendlyfun

tedpan wrote: »
    Didn't realise people still went to the cinema..

You can't beat the cinema experience.

Advertisement