Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logic lgd liquid

Options
  • 09-09-2019 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

I recently switched over to the Logic liquid from Hale liquid as I tried a flavour of logic that was on sale in the local garage for 3 Euro and I liked it . I ended up buying about 40 bottles of it as the sale was ending and it was going back up to 5 Euro a bottle. But I've noticed that I'm filling my vape up twice as much since switching over , is logic vape more watery or am I just imagining things ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,146 ✭✭✭corkie

Unfortunately logic don't list there PG/VG ratios in there lqd eliquid anywhere.
    Probably 50/50 or there abouts because that is what is recommended for the LQD device.

Majority of Hale eLiquids are 70PG/30VG.

I got 2 samples of logic liquids, and they have higher flavor in them so they work in the crap LQD device.

The 2 i sampled, didn't like so wouldn't spend even €3 on them.

I had better vapes from €1.50 EuroGiant & Dealz eliquid.

You didn't say what device your vaping on.

Hale liquids with Higher PG, would last longer.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,146 ✭✭✭corkie

€120 Spent on stock the shop was glad to get rid of, probably couldn't shift otherwise.

stupidity.jpg

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

corkie wrote: »
    Unfortunately logic don't list there PG/VG ratios in there lqd eliquid anywhere.
    Probably 50/50 or there abouts because that is what is recommended for the LQD device.

Majority of Hale eLiquids are 70PG/30VG.

I got 2 samples of logic liquids, and they have higher flavor in them so they work in the crap LQD device.

The 2 i sampled, didn't like so wouldn't spend even €3 on them.

I had better vapes from €1.50 EuroGiant & Dealz eliquid.

You didn't say what device your vaping on.

Hale liquids with Higher PG, would last longer.

Thanks man

I really like the LQD juices but at 5/6 quid they're too dear. My main objection though is the company that owns it.

Advertisement