Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Dodgeball

Options
  • 27-08-2019 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

Waterford Dodgeball Club are back training on Wednesday nights in De La Salle secondary school hall from 19.00 to 20.30

It's open training for adults. So if you ever wanted to try out dodgeball, now you know the time and place to do it!

First time players play for free.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Waterford Dodgeball Club are back training on Wednesday nights in De La Salle secondary school hall from 19.00 to 20.30

It's open training for adults. So if you ever wanted to try out dodgeball, now you know the time and place to do it!

First time players play for free.

How did it go tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Very well! More new players, which is always good. And the new ones from last week were back too.
    You back next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭BIGT4464

But did you remember the 4 D's ??

BIGT4464 wrote: »
    But did you remember the 4 D's ??
    Rookie mistake.
    There's 5 of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Very well! More new players, which is always good. And the new ones from last week were back too.
    You back next week?

I will indeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Mugser

If I bring along a bag of spanners, can I join in?

Mugser wrote: »
    If I bring along a bag of spanners, can I join in?
    Spanners will be provided :p

Advertisement