Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf travel tips

Options
  • 01-09-2019 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

Going on my first overseas golf trip(Scotland)

Any general golf travel tips?
    Any recommendations on a golf travel bag(reasonably priced)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭willabur

check out tourist sauce season 2 on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icSVHHG8vnE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

Goldenjohn wrote: »
    Going on my first overseas golf trip(Scotland)

Any general golf travel tips?
    Any recommendations on a golf travel bag(reasonably priced)

Where are u heading to and playing? We are doing at Andrews again next year, group of twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Goldenjohn

Kilspindie & craigielaw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭harpsman

Anyone got any tips or recommendations for a solo traveller. Got a couple of weeks off late Sept. Was thinking about going away for a week with the clubs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

harpsman wrote: »
    Anyone got any tips or recommendations for a solo traveller. Got a couple of weeks off late Sept. Was thinking about going away for a week with the clubs.

I'm serious when I suggest this....try Donegal Links, the courses will be perfect in September and generally decent weather and not too much bothered by incoming Yanks, get up to top of Donegal and you're a stone throw away from Castlerock/Portstewart and Portrush

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
Advertisement