Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playschool blackrock

Options
  • 06-08-2019 9:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I’ve a 3 year old who would love to go to playschool but the only ones near me charge a fortune and have no option to just do ecce hours. They’re all 5 days a week for for about 5 hours which is way too much for her. Does anyone know of a nice small playschool that does a few hours a couple of days anywhere around the south side? I don’t mind driving. Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

Mumoftwo19 wrote: »
    Hi, I’ve a 3 year old who would love to go to playschool but the only ones near me charge a fortune and have no option to just do ecce hours. They’re all 5 days a week for for about 5 hours which is way too much for her. Does anyone know of a nice small playschool that does a few hours a couple of days anywhere around the south side? I don’t mind driving. Thanks a mil!

Cork or Dublin Blackrock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Or Louth?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

Mumoftwo19 wrote: »

If it’s Blackrock Dublin- guardian angels run an ECCE only playschool

• Registered Users Posts: 23,271 ✭✭✭✭ted1

ECCE is only 3 hours a day..

Ask some other mums. Usually you’ll find small play schools being run out of a house in an estate as opposed to a large commercial creche

Advertisement