Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game I bought from cex doesn't work but I lost the receipt

Options
  • 04-09-2019 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

I bought gtv5 for the ps4 last week but it won't load . Unfortunately I lost the receipt. Those this mean I'm screwed . You do need a membership to buy stuff from them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭peter4918

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    I bought gtv5 for the ps4 last week but it won't load . Unfortunately I lost the receipt. Those this mean I'm screwed . You do need a membership to buy stuff from them

Have you got the Cex card, if so then you should be alright. Happened to me before and once I had the card it was sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 13,828 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Yeah, if you used a CEX card you should be fine. If not, did you pay by card? If so, I believe showing a statement that you have a charge from CEX it should work also. Cash, you're screwed unfortunately.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,849 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

If you paid by card it should be as good as a receipt as well.

Advertisement