Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 13 Belgium

Options
  • 01-09-2019 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,033 ✭✭✭✭

Did Spa deliver a better race than average this year?

Rate the race 27 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    11%
    flazioH3llR4isernf2k 3 votes
    44%
    Dont be at yourselfZaphmuckwarriorCharlie-Bravopodmu80skipper_GweekaizerLionbackerAnjobeAMKCJPF82Anesthetize 12 votes
    7%
    Ha Long BayStevieluvsye 2 votes
    33%
    LIGHTNINGGhost TrainIndestructable2011Santan0byme75341jo28the_pen_turnerInviereCork Trucker 9 votes
    0%
    3%
    Grim. 1 vote
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Inviere

5 from me, bit of a number cruncher up until the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

i gave it a 5 as well
    some good racing but overshadowed buy the death of anton hubert

• Registered Users Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Awe come on lads it was very sad yes but that's not the races fault. It was easily better than a 5. A 7 from me. There was plenty of close racing and passes too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

7 for me. Delighted that Ferrari gave their performing driver the tools to win. Vettel wasn't fully on his game, so ended as best it could.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

8 for me - 7 for the race, +1 for the winner. Plenty of good moves down the field - Albon showing well on his RB debut, plus Giovinazzi and Stroll putting in some class moves to counter their detractors. Shame Antonio dropped it on the final lap. A race shouldn't be judged just by the fight for the lead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Inviere

AMKC wrote: »
    Awe come on lads it was very sad yes but that's not the races fault. It was easily better than a 5. A 7 from me. There was plenty of close racing and passes too.

You said in the other thread you only watched the highlights, sure they could nearly make Monaco exciting :p Watching it live, it was ok, some good moves, a lot of nothing, and Hamilton hunting Le Clerc made the last few laps exciting...for me it was a very average race, not bad, not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Inviere wrote: »
    You said in the other thread you only watched the highlights, sure they could nearly make Monaco exciting :p Watching it live, it was ok, some good moves, a lot of nothing, and Hamilton hunting Le Clerc made the last few laps exciting...for me it was a very average race, not bad, not great.

I watched it live and gave it a 7. Wasn't the highlights just making it interesting, it was interesting all the way through imo.

Advertisement