Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer Park Golf Club - No Dress code?

Options
  • 31-08-2019 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭

Is there really no dress code at Deer Park golf club in Howth?

My dad goes golfing in jeans with his friends, my mate just told me there's no dress code? Is this because it's a public course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Kingswood Rover

Carp Roach Dace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Carp Roach Dace

???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Euphoriasean

Is there really no dress code at Deer Park golf club in Howth?

My dad goes golfing in jeans with his friends, my mate just told me there's no dress code? Is this because it's a public course?

I've seen jeans, tracksuit bottoms and soccer jerseys so don't think there is any dress code. Not likely to last long given it was bought this year and will no longer be a public course.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭swededmonkey

The place was run into the ground the last few years and such a waste as it has massive potential, probably why it was bought for such big money. The members were told this is their last year before the new owners take over. I'd say at this point they don't care what people are wearing. That will change though. Same owers as Powerscourt and Mount Juliet have taken it over with massive plans to build property on the land and redevelop the course. It will be a far cry from what is now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

The land always had the potential to be developed into a super course will be interesting to see how it ends up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement