Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,075 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Somewhere around 30 degrees west in the middle of the Atlantic at 43000 feet

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

SNN time of arrival? That was some extended stay!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Can’t sleep.
    Will you make me a bacon buttie please Grem on fresh batch. I wouldn’t mind a cup of tea either. Thanking you in advance

Doing 533 mph so Shannon in about an hour.

Is there such a thing as an early bar in Shannon, would love to get my flying partner ONE pint of real Guinness before we leave again tonight

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sheridan at departures might just sort you out.

• Advertisement

Two more shifts and time off for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Feeling delicate. Did the dog on it last night (apologies for odd postings). Going homewares shopping with sister - I’ll probably fall asleep on the first couch I sit on! Good enough for me! Happy Saturday all!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where else but the kitchen , coffee in hand, looking at the grey skies , have a good day all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heading to parkrun. In KK, will have to run extra fast to avoid Auto :P

No rain here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Coffee side, mustering the enthusiasm to go grocery shopping before people start to come out.
    Very heavy shower passed over around 6 but beautiful sunshine now. Autumnal feel all the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Cup of tea and watching those big grey clouds, planning Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

No rain here.
    You can run but you can't hide

Garden water butt still just about empty. So just about no rain here too

I'm kitchen side and not about to go for a run

Any reports on last night's psyco babble / drinkiepoos ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Down the shore everything's alright, you're with your baby on a Saturday night. Don't you know all my dreams come when I'm walking down the street with you..sing sha la la la...

Morning all

It's a pleasant enough sunny spells morning 13C

Couchside with tea...off shortly for scrambled eggs toast and a litre of coffee :D

Have a nice one folks :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

On the couch with a cupan tae watching the wee one playing with an activity mat she wouldn't have played with it since she was a tiny baby. She just told the dog to remove himself from a corner of it. She is indeed a princess :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I woke up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.
    Going to be a soft day.

Emmm, I wouldn't want to go to your imaginary party anyway........ #stomps off

Will try to find some way to watch the all Ireland 2moro! Rte player won't work outside the country.....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

No rain here.

Come out to play Ted :D You can run but you can never hide ;):D You going to do the JJ Reidy run?

Oh and in case you didn't know

Morning all :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

We should have a wherers beer, you'll all know I'm there when you hear the glass leg clinking off the floor, Seph will be the one with the menagerie of cats trailing after him, mam will have the kids, Auto will drive through the wall while Ted has a heart attack in the front seat, Grandeeod will be cooking the food, honeybear will be puking in the corner, wiz will be sending people back to Kansas, crowdedhouse will have no room and Grem will have to leave early for work.

Who have I forgotten?

me and my lightsaber

morning ... gonna study shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 16,625 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

bubblypop wrote: »
    Emmm, I wouldn't want to go to your imaginary party anyway........ #stomps off

Will try to find some way to watch the all Ireland 2moro! Rte player won't work outside the country.....

It will be real one day, and you'll be there with your bubble machine making it look pretty.

Bedside with a cuppa, window open. It looks lovely out there. 2 whole days where I can do what I want. :)

bluewolf wrote: »
    me and my lightsaber

morning ... gonna study shortly

It won't be yours for long though, you can howl for the rest of the night then and we wont even need music. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

It won't be yours for long though, you can howl for the rest of the night then and we wont even need music. :pac:

:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Couchside, gearing myself up before I clean the house. Hope everyone's keeping well, just caught up there on a few pages since I was last on. Raging I missed the partaaaay last night....ye are all dirty feckers and not one innocent head between ye! :D
    I'll be sure to be here tonight, accompanied by the auld vino to keep ye all in check ;)

Happy Saturday one and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Come out to play Ted You can run but you can never hide You going to do the JJ Reidy run?

That the one in Danesfort in a few weeks?

Busy that weekend, can't be telling what at

• Registered Users Posts: 13,091 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm at home and it's nice and cosy in here.
    I'm feeling a bit smug thinking of all the poor souls who probably got washed out of their tents in Stradbally overnight while I was curled up listening to the thumping rain on the roof.
    Evil.... I know..

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

TG1 wrote: »
    At home, wondering would it be cheeky to ask for a summary update of where everyone has been since May rather than reading through months of this thread!

Bangalore - hated it
    Home to Ireland - meh
    Edinburgh - sister's wedding yay!
    Home to Ireland - party for 2 weeks
    Bangalore - hated a little less Cox boyfriend joined me
    Kuala Lumpur - thank the lord am home.

Right now sitting outside Low Yat Plaza (a mall dedicated to techand gadgets) waiting for the guy I bought a laptop off to call me to come collect it after he pimps it out.

Oh and writing this on my new phone. What's the time? 19.50 according to my new fit bit thingy. #spoiledmyselfamnowbrokeasf.

Absolutely hate hotels where I need earplugs and eyeshades to sleep, and to think that this is Limericks 5 star hotel.

Not sure how to break it to the boss, but we have broken down again:)

Went for a walk, it's lovely out there - sunny and mild, but with a definite autumnal freshness. Perfect walking weather. Off now to hang out the washing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside the coalface once again. Meant to be done at 10 tonight, but I have a feeling I won’t be out of here by then, and judging by how full the car park is, it’ll be a busy one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    Absolutely hate hotels where I need earplugs and eyeshades to sleep, and to think that this is Limericks 5 star hotel.

Not sure how to break it to the boss, but we have broken down again:)

Extended stay in Ireland so ;):)

Sunshine here but had a rain shower earlier and it's like it never happened. Now visiting my mother :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Went for a long walk in Glenmalure this morning and the legs are nearly falling off me, so sitting down now with a cupán tae and watching a bit of Little Women on RTÉ before I get going with the dinner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement