Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wolfie Awards Post Game Nominations 2019

• 17-01-2019 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Screen-Shot-2014-04-23-at-11.24.27-AM.png

Hello all,

If you wish to nominate something from the game just gone, you can do so using this form.

https://goo.gl/forms/fozPI7el5MVhDuHl1

Feel free to nominate as much or as little as you think is deserving! Ill bump a reminder after each game.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Form needs an "other" field for new nominations.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ok I assume I can submit more than one form? And only fill out the bits of the form that are relevant?

Yes on both counts. Only requirements are what game and your boards.ie name so i can tell if votes are legit or spamming.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Pter wrote:
    Yes on both counts. Only requirements are what game and your boards.ie name so i can tell if votes are legit or spamming.

In my case, it's probably both. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

My form sent in for the recent vanilla game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

deadwood possible innovation nominees,

seerkiller, the wolf who if peeked, publicly kills the seer. seer dead, mod reveal the seerkillers identity.

survivor, if killed by wolfs they gain extra kill, immune to 1x sk kill, if survives, gains a kill.

the gimp, limited to 30 words in br, can task to gain another 30 words. [if words exausted, they can stay and listen, but if they exceed their limit, they are kicked out.]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

sKeith wrote: »
    deadwood possible innovation nominees,

seerkiller, the wolf who if peeked, publicly kills the seer. seer dead, mod reveal the seerkillers identity.

survivor, if killed by wolfs they gain extra kill, immune to 1x sk kill, if survives, gains a kill.

the gimp, limited to 30 words in br, can task to gain another 30 words. [if words exausted, they can stay and listen, but if they exceed their limit, they are kicked out.]

Nominated all plus the Goldrush x mod mechanics. Don't understand the math - but I liked how it worked :)

Necro wrote: »
    Nominated all plus the Goldrush x mod mechanics. Don't understand the math - but I liked how it worked :)

Its very very simple.

It was designed so people couldn't figure out how many prizes exist.
    So there was 9 origionally and this would reduce as prizes were won.
    We asked winners to choose a number between 1 and 30,

Then we divided that number by the number of prizes and the remainder is the prize.

So, say there is 5 prizes left and the player picks 17.

0. teddy
    1. snake
    2. goldfish
    3. gorilla
    4. shark

17 / 5 = 3 remainder 2
    We only care about the remainder, so the winner wins a goldfish.

Hope that explains it well enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

A major case of tunneling in silence of the wolves....everyone :D

• Advertisement

The mountainous games lend themselves to tunnelling i think :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Bump.

Bumpity bump bump bump

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

TerrificPerfumedCormorant-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Bump bump.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

No pressure but we haven't had a nomination since May. If you have liked anything about a game, player or something you yourself have done, submit it! It's all anonymous and makes the end of year awards even better!

Baggly wrote: »
    No pressure but we haven't had a nomination since May. If you have liked anything about a game, player or something you yourself have done, submit it! It's all anonymous and makes the end of year awards even better!

Are mine not going through :(

I do it for every game, definitely sent one for Batman

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I've submitted multiple :(

Ah got them. Weird formatting on the form had them below the fold. Your entries are secure :)

Ah got them. Weird formatting on the form had them below the fold. Your entries are secure :)

Should have a GOT one too now. Might send another one when I get my non-booze addled thinking cap on too :D

• Advertisement

Sorta want to nominate the sharpshooter last night but don't think live games count. Some stunning marksmanship displayed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

sKeith wrote: »
    Sorta want to nominate the sharpshooter last night but don't think live games count. Some stunning marksmanship displayed.

Ah definitely counts IMO

Submitted for Clue 13.

I think myself and BH have the tunnelling award sewn up between us after this game :pac:

Just bumping this for the Expendawolves, if there was something you liked send it on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Best Roleset, Necro for South Park

Hi All, please find a new thread for the ceremony here: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=112041258#post112041258

Advertisement