Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child friendly restaurants.

Options
  • 23-08-2019 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone recommend any children friendly restaurants in Galway city or near the city.

It would be 6 adults and 7 children under 5, carnage. :)

As a group we have done this twice before in Milano and was grand. Just looking for any other recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Hooked is very child friendly.

Anywhere we've eaten in galway with four kids were more than accommodating. We eat out regularly.
    But my favs
    John keoghs recently with 5 kids and a baby loads of room and staff lovely.
    Blake's..lime..the skeff is good for space too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭obi604

Thanks all.

Keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭jjpep

The galleon in salthill

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I love Lime but it gets very noisy with kids, because of the ceiling architecture.
    Oslo is good (the tables in the back), and Galleon as said.
    Do make a reservation so you get a big table, you probably already do this.

Eddie Rockets Shake Dog, Wellpark, is good for kids. Food is about acceptable imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

As a blow in to Galway I have to say that it isnt all as made out, the best place we have been to so far that has good food and the child friendly was the restaurant in Menlo park hotel. The staff were so nice there on both occasions and the kids food is loverly not loaded in salt and rubbish

Advertisement