Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

What's this 'tag user' business?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

sKeith wrote: »
    You don't think Nightking is most likely male?

Hindsight is a great thing.

I am sure I am not the first to make a mistake that looks silly after the fact.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LadySkunk wrote: »
    So you think that’s going to happen now? Except I’ll be a villager and then you guys will feel really foolish for being meta :rolleyes:

I’m voting for Necro, I’ll be back on later in the evening. Be sure to pile on me in my absence, I do enjoy that too :)

Fair enough, OMGUS doesn't usually reap dividends but sure do what ya gotta do.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Green&Red wrote: »
    FFA#1

- Bounty Hunter
    - Lord TSC
    - Necro (Convert)

My vote is currently on one of the top two, I've given my reasons for not targetting the convert, I know someone has FFA'd me because of that strategy but I've explained my thinking and I feel its solid. I recognise not everyone will agree with it as a strategy but ....

*shrug emoji

so am I there for being the one who FFAd you? Or is there another reason? You do afterall say you recognise not everyone will agree with your strategy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd also be curious, G&R. That's you AND Keith that's just thrown my name out there on little to nothing....

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Hello!!

I want a prize to kill the night king and secure the future of my house!

Are you the Night King?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

tusk wrote: »
    Be suspicious all you want. You'd be mistaken. I've clearly stated why i'm not reading back.

I agree that reading is the game, but i'm not going back to read 1000+ posts after what i read in the first 7 pages was basically nothing and there's another 20 of them. If you want to lynch me go ahead, cos i'm getting tired of this already.

NK. if you're out there convert me so i can kill some of these a-holes

The NK doesn't have a KP, so you'd have the same chance of winning a KP being on team village as you would on team Whitewalker.

Also, see rule 10.

The NK doesn't have a KP, so you'd have the same chance of winning a KP being on team village as you would on team Whitewalker.

Also, see rule 10.

what's KP

Rule 10 - play in the interest of your house. I am. I'm trying to root out the main evil.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Be suspicious all you want. You'd be mistaken. I've clearly stated why i'm not reading back.

I agree that reading is the game, but i'm not going back to read 1000+ posts after what i read in the first 7 pages was basically nothing and there's another 20 of them. If you want to lynch me go ahead, cos i'm getting tired of this already.

That ain't gonna go down well with players, just saying tusk :cool:

quickbeam wrote: »
    A wolf that was TWTBAW :)
    Tusk repeated it again in the one nighter.

That was tush, wasn't it, that first post was 'WOLF" and thats it.. lmao..

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    That ain't gonna go down well with players, just saying tusk :cool:

I'm already in a world of **** for basically starting the play the game, so I honestly couldn't give a flying ****......

what's KP

Rule 10 - play in the interest of your house. I am. I'm trying to root out the main evil.

KP = Kill Point

He just converts, doesn't kill

LadySkunk wrote: »
    So you think that’s going to happen now? Except I’ll be a villager and then you guys will feel really foolish for being meta :rolleyes:

I’m voting for Necro, I’ll be back on later in the evening. Be sure to pile on me in my absence, I do enjoy that too :)

For what reason? OMGUS is a very poor reason.

KP = Kill Point

He just converts, doesn't kill

Whatever, you know what I meant SK.

I'm leaving now to cool off. I may be on later if I can handle it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

who posts percentage
    Necro 228 21.88%
    quickbeam 119 11.42%
    sKeith 81 7.77%
    Dublinandy2 70 6.72%
    Bounty Hunter 57 5.47%
    fixxxer 55 5.28%
    Ectoplasm 48 4.61%
    Lord TSC 46 4.41%
    beakerjoe 43 4.13%
    Green&Red 42 4.03%
    tusk 41 3.93%
    Drumpot 40 3.84%
    Guffy 32 3.07%
    Ted_YNWA 28 2.69%
    tritium 24 2.30%
    Choc Chip 20 1.92%
    Clarabel 18 1.73%
    LadySkunk 14 1.34%
    MicksJaguar 14 1.34%
    Ezra Vast Roundworm 12 1.15%
    Stu Redman 10 0.96%

#FFA

The origionals.

#1 LadySkunk Was around, but not posting as freely as she normally does.
    #2 lord_tsc I can't shake the feeling from yesterday, that he is roled. and only role in game is evil roled. I didn't thank either of lord_tscs or quickbeams posts for the reason I suspected them as evil, but quickbeam has convinced me that i was wrong on her, lord_tsc has not.

The convert, for me its a toss up between ectoplasm and choc chip.
    I think best strategy today is lynch suspected origional, not the convert, hense not bothering to narrow it down more, don't use either name as my 3rd if you are adding up FFAs Leave it a 2 person FFA but the data is here who i think the convert is.

Why do you reckon I'm convert sk?

It's not like you to throw something like that out without a reason.

Whatever, you know what I meant SK.

I'm leaving now to cool off. I may be on later if I can handle it.

Ok I'm probably going to vote you based off this tbh, even though you didn't make my FFA.

You're playing really strangely, I'm used to your scattergun tactic of accusations but you're literally not even trying...

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Back in for the evening now.

I'm not really sure how to respond to that, tbh. Goes without saying I don't have a role, and my belief would be that the NK would be keeping his head down on Day 0. If there's anything that's made you think I'm rolled, I'll try to explain, obviously, but I'm not sure what I could have done that led you down such a path.

Anyway, at the moment, I find I've got a longer list of people I kind of trust, a list of people who are just super generic in what I feel, and only one strong worry so far.

Drumpot, I accused yesterday, and was interested by the lack of response. My main concern was that yesterday, he made this post...

Its Day0, so by and large, I thought it weird he felt the need to explain his absence. I've been told before that when I'm bad, I have a habit of over explaining my absences. "Look everyone, there's a reason I'm not participating!" On Day 0, it's mostly fluff and working over the OP anyway. No one notices quiet people massively. So it stood out a bit that he went out of his way to make an excuse to be absent.

After that, as I said, I have a trust list. I have Keith (like his ISOs), Trit (I do believe the NK team would have wanted to win a prize), Necro and QB (who drew attention to each other a bit yesterday and I don't know would wolves have done that).

There's a few people who I've no read on yet by way of the fact I've not much experience with them in games. Like, I can usually get vibes off Necro, who gets quite aggressive if you accuse him of being bad when he is bad. But I really have no clue what to expect from the likes of Skunk or Choc Chip.

I do worry Stu is usually a wordy MFer though so am curious bout his lack of essays :pac:

Ah here Lordy, that is such cheap shade to finish a post with, smiley or not. Plus, I don't exactly find that reasoning of Drumpot too solid either, plenty of people make an excuse to be absent on n0.

I explained my absence and lack of TVDRs to sKeith last night. Even if you missed it - It's a fallacy at this stage that I throw out paragraphs from early in game. It takes a couple of days for me to have things to shíte on about.

I'm very confident that my game history would show that I'm getting into this game at a similar rate to my previous games.

Ok, but Wait...
    I didn't actually read your whole post butjust noticed the house bit there.

I don't care about houses right now. Like i've said there is only 1 objective for our village right now, and anyone using the time to do other things is more detrimental to the village than me not being fully caught up.

Hmm.

I can't post enough for some, and post too much for others ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And as I say that, Stu posts :pac:

Are you laughing at irony, or trying to paint me as a genie or something? Plus, I was around and posting before you made that post. It's your reading of the thread here which is less solid than it usually is, which is a flag in itself for me.

I'd also be curious, G&R. That's you AND Keith that's just thrown my name out there on little to nothing....

Have we cracked the case wide open?

spinning news papers...
    Lord_tsc caught on little to nothing......

Don't worry, wear it like a badge of honour.

what's KP

Maybe recap yourself with the post I quoted.

Ok I'm probably going to vote you based off this tbh, even though you didn't make my FFA.

You're playing really strangely, I'm used to your scattergun tactic of accusations but you're literally not even trying...

You're right. I'm not even arsed right now. Lynch me and put me out of my misery.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Are you laughing at irony, or trying to paint me as a genie or something?

Genuinely just some friendly banter ;)

Maybe recap yourself with the post I quoted.

nah i'm good thanks.

I'm out for the night lads.

If you lynch me so be it.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Why do you reckon I'm convert sk?

It's not like you to throw something like that out without a reason.

around competition #1, where people had to thank posts, i just noticed ectoplasm and choc chip thanks everywhere, and i siad to myself, they'd make great converts, as they are not trying to upset anyone, by not not like their #courtjesters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Right I've read back. I can't say I've noticed any completely obvious change of tone so well done to the convert (it's not me btw sKeith).

My #FFA1 is

BeakerJoe as Night King. He wants to focus on finding the convert today but the actual NK is a far higher priority. Softly pushed the idea of getting people to outline who they'd pick and why which maybe a good way to choose converts moving forward.

QB as Right Hand. This was actually a toss up between Necro and QB for me as they were both fairly quick to dismiss the idea that NK actually HAD a teammate. QBs Brienne reveal might make great strategy here...unmentioned in the OP and claim a character early to prevent the usual dialogue over whether baddies have lists of names.

fixxxer as convert. Haven't seen much from him today or at least posts haven't stood out to me whereas they were yesterday when I was fairly sure he was village.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I don't get why Tusk was so P-eed off. Seemed to mostly focus on a few including myself finding a FFA based off the first several pages of a near 30 page thread (57 for me... I know I should change it) to be a bit odd but his calling us A-holes etc is not enough for me to move him onto my FFA or vote for him. Hope all is ok outside of the game. I'm not going to get to see why (if it was for any reason other than cos I FFAd him) G&R may have voted for me (said it was either me or LTSC... maybe he just hates PW mod ha) but my vote is in since I did up my FFA and I don't think i'll be around long now so think it will stay in place (it's not for G&R).

around competition #1, where people had to thank posts, i just noticed ectoplasm and choc chip thanks everywhere, and i siad to myself, they'd make great converts, as they are not trying to upset anyone, by not not like their #courtjesters.

Nope. I liked the ones I found funny. I didnt like QB's for example (sorry qb). I don't like that reasoning sk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Quick question, I know not game related it some of you guys have been boards people for a long time.

Is there a help forum or anything similar? Cant seem to find it

I'm suspicious of sk throwing my name out as convert with no reasoning. QB named me too, and since I know I'm not, it's possible either of those might be NK.

I think it's be too obvious for them to be on the same team after both naming me...

If Ted did make a mistake naming the NK "her" then it could be QB. But would she have been so prominent in posting if that was the case?

Ted could have made a deliberate misspelling to throw us off but seems early to sacrifice himself.

I'm going qb on a weak-ass ffa. Ted as right hand man. I'm not sure on convert yet.

Sorry guys - I have to go again. Will pop in and out on mobile. I'll be at the computer all day tomorrow and try to get myself more on top of this.

You're right. I'm not even arsed right now. Lynch me and put me out of my misery.

So, you've changed your mind.

• Advertisement

I don't get why Tusk was so P-eed off. Seemed to mostly focus on a few including myself finding a FFA based off the first several pages of a near 30 page thread (57 for me... I know I should change it) to be a bit odd but his calling us A-holes etc is not enough for me to move him onto my FFA or vote for him. Hope all is ok outside of the game. I'm not going to get to see why (if it was for any reason other than cos I FFAd him) G&R may have voted for me (said it was either me or LTSC... maybe he just hates PW mod ha) but my vote is in since I did up my FFA and I don't think i'll be around long now so think it will stay in place (it's not for G&R).

i'm fine irl. thanks for the concern

I just spent an hour reading a bunch of plop. came back with some reads. did an ffa. did a requested iso. got called out by multiple people faster than i could respond and got pissed off.

I don't want to come into a game spending time doing research and then get barraged with crap straight off the bat when i'm trying to help. obviously my help isn't useful so i'm not bothered.

Advertisement