Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Error 1015?

Options
  • 12-08-2019 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Error 1015 Ray ID: 5052018a68b92973 • 2019-08-12 11:11:00 UTC
    You are being rate limited
    What happened?
    The owner of this website (www.boards.ie) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

When I try to access PM's

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Duane Dibbley,

We've had to ramp up Cloudflare security as a result of some disruption over the weekend. We're going to be experimenting with settings, but there will be some innocent parties (yourself included) caught up in these measures unfortunately. It is worth trying intermittently (but not too quick in succession).

Sorry for the disruption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Duane Dibbley

No probs. I got one of the dodgy PMs yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Having issues with this all evening.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Any update when there will be a resolution to this?

Boards.ie Employee

We are hoping to be able to rectify things at some stage today. Unfortunately, suspicious activity results in a ramp-up in Cloudflare activity and some legitimate users get caught up in the crossfire. Again, we're sorry for the inconvenience and disruption.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

The restrictions are way too tight. I only need to navigate across a few different forums to get locked out. It's happened multiple times to me this evening.

Boards.ie Employee

There were some technical issues over the weekend, I'm afraid, but we should be getting back to normal service now. Sorry for the disruption.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement