Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin airport

Options
  • 12-08-2019 6:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a flight to Spain with Ryanair next monday at 5:15, Im wondering would I have enough time to check my bag in etc if I get the Donegal flight which would be arriving at 3:35 or would I be pushing it to get checked in etc, I think the Donegal one arrives in T2 and Ryanair operate from T1 but I might be wrong, Im not too up on the length of time it takes to get from one terminal to another when arriving on an internal flight

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭LiamaDelta

Bit too tight for my liking. By the time you land, get deplaned, through passport control, collect your bag and walk over to T1 you'd be looking at 40 minutes. If your flight or bag is in any way delayed you'd be screwed. It's only a 10 minute walk from T2 to T1 but that's the quickest part of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

Should be no problem if the flight is on time. It’s a 5 min walk between both terminals and bag drop only closes 45 minutes before departure so i think you should be ok. Again if there are delays you could be in trouble.

Advertisement