Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epstein?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Anyone following it?

Latest is he attempted suicide... And John McAfee is posting 'anonymous' drone footage from his pedo Island.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trhzEs_UfZQ&feature=youtu.be&t=159

It not really a conspiracy this. Epstein crimes are widely talked about on mainstream news and many associates of his were involved.

Right now the rumor is he tried to commit suicide. Nothing there yet to suggest someone tried to kill him.

His Island has many occult symbols,objects and statues. The temple i saw is weird, i not sure if is a Jewish temple ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

It not really a conspiracy this. Epstein crimes are widely talked about on mainstream news and many associates of his were involved.

Right now the rumor is he tried to commit suicide. Nothing there yet to suggest someone tried to kill him.

His Island has many occult symbols,objects and statues. The temple i saw is weird, i not sure if is a Jewish temple ?

For a conspiracy then I suppose the question is, was he acting alone or were other politicians and celebrities conspiring to traffic minors for their own ends?

The Maxwell / mossad connection makes for good reading too. Along with the blackmail, Acosta deal, sprinkle in a bit of spirit cooking and we're back to pizzagate all over again :pac:

For a conspiracy then I suppose the question is, was he acting alone or were other politicians and celebrities conspiring to traffic minors for their own ends?

The Maxwell / mossad connection makes for good reading too. Along with the blackmail, Acosta deal, sprinkle in a bit of spirit cooking and we're back to pizzagate all over again :pac:

We know he did not party with young minor girls alone. Esptein network was vast and there is the alleged connections Esptein had with intelligence. Many of the girls involved have spoken that Epstein madam Gladine Maxwell hired girls for celebrities, famous people and politicians

Bill Clinton travelled onboard the Lolita express- Esptein private plane 26 times over a period of three years. Do you think he was not meeting young women for sex? The only unknown about Bill was he having sex with kids or younger adult women? Since Esptein is a paedophile and evidence has been found to prove it, we have to look into this even more seriously now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,253 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Those videos are intriguing ….

What is happening over there ??

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

greenspurs wrote: »
    Those videos are intriguing ….

What is happening over there ??

Well here's something, guy wasnt happy with just 1 Island but also had plans to redevelop an even bigger Island... Allegedly

https://outline.com/w7DFsL

• Advertisement

Well here's something, guy wasnt happy with just 1 Island but also had plans to redevelop an even bigger Island... Allegedly

https://outline.com/w7DFsL

Everyone used to say this was conspiracy nonsense. Now after Weinsten and Esptein media changing their tune. This was talked about on conspiracy sites for over a decade. A few independents journalists keep digging and exposed Epstein was still meeting minors after his plea deal. They have subpoenaed Epstein pilots now and, they are looking for info i am guessing to who travelled to and from the Island and other houses belonging to Esptein.

The media waiting for 2000 files to be released and see who else may be involved. In 2000 files famous, rich, business, world leaders will be named, then the next phase or chapter will be finding out if they had sex with minors.

Epstein network is very odd indeed. Esptein was a former member of the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign relations also. It very clear Epstein is connected to intelligence- just figuring out what agency he belonged to is the hard part. He also seems to be linked to people who operated networks smuggling guns during Iran- Contra. The official media has touched this part yet.

The ony part the official media has touched so far Epstein was alleged to be intelligence asset. Ascosta was asked before he resigned and did not answer the question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

The media waiting for 2000 files to be released and see who else may be involved. In 2000 files famous, rich, business, world leaders will be named
    This could be some major rabbit hole (of epic proportions), there is likely substance to it, but only (if) mainstream media take it up.

Also, in the same week the uk media has done a full 360 reversal on a similar (but different) case in the there, to do with that 'nick' fella. Again involved those at the very top of the power triangle.

Guesstimate is that nothing much further (in the media) will be (allowed) to develop from either story, and all will be fogotten in a matter of weeks.

This could be some major rabbit hole (of epic proportions), there is likely substance to it, but only (if) mainstream media take it up.

Also, in the same week the uk media has done a full 360 reversal on a similar (but different) case in the there, to do with that 'nick' fella. Again involved those at the very top of the power triangle.

Guesstimate is that nothing much further (in the media) will be (allowed) to develop from either story, and all will be fogotten in a matter of weeks.

We see. All the media here do seem to be confirming though a very long list of people will be outed when the files are released. These files belong to a case,involving Gladine Maxwell. She settled with the accuser i believe and all the files were sealed. Now they are going to be unsealed and released. Gladine Maxwell clearly is the facilitator and Epstein madam and pimp and she was one who recruited the girls. There even a genuine story Epstein madam hired three young girls in france and flew them in for Epstein pleasure. There clearly a pedo network that extended from US to Europe. Maxwell probably hired girls for Epstein friends also.

Of course all the people named in the files, are inncoent till proven guilty.

• Advertisement

She even by his side in this video with Trump and Epstein from 1992.

She wearing a white shirt and has black hair in the background behind Epstein.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,699 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Suicide ?
    Attempted murder that went wrong more likely. The democrats and out to silence him, the man knows too much.

Suicide ?
    Attempted murder that went wrong more likely. The democrats and out to silence him, the man knows too much.

What shocking they put him in wing with other prisoners. This guy should be isolated and have his own cell. A prisoner who was in cell with him was questioned. There still unknowns was his attacked or was an attempted suicide? The prisoner is a former police officer who killed four people. He alleged to have been involved in cocaine smuggling a corrupt cop.

I not sure what you mean by democrats are out to get him?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,736 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

And he’s dead. Suicide in his prison cell.

Let the rampant theorycrafting commence

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/jeffrey-epstein-accused-sex-trafficker-dies-suicide-officials-125649444--abc-news-topstories.html

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Convenient. Given he was on "suicide watch"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

Does this even belong in conspiracy theories? It was widely predicted that this would happen. The day after the name of Prince Andrew comes out he’s found dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

I'm not usually into conspiracy theories.... but this death stinks to high heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,786 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Wow pretty big news, the conspiracy forums have gone utterly ballistic, this guy was the key according to them
    Pity really, would have liked to see all the details come out

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭android1

Topped himself cos he knew was done. Evil. Forget about all the talk that will ensue surrounding his death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Very convenient for a lot of important people. I've heard a good few people predicting this would happen.

I wonder did MI6 have a man in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Hardtochoose

android1 wrote: »
    Topped himself cos he knew was done. Evil. Forget about all the talk that will ensue surrounding his death.

Are you really that naive or are you just trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭NoteAgent

Very convenient for a lot of important people. I've heard a good few people predicting this would happen.

I wonder did MI6 have a man in there.

Of course people are going to use this to show how clever they are and brag about what foresight they had but the reality is that the suicide rate is extremely high in prison anyway.

Even if he was poor/had no connections he would have been a high suicide risk.

The opposing argument could just as easily be seen as trolling as conspiritards already claim that he was murdered without any proof less than 24 hours after he was found dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

android1 wrote: »

Well fill us in on what the internet has solved.

NoteAgent wrote: »
    Of course people are going to use this to show how clever they are and brag about what foresight they had but the reality is that the suicide rate is extremely high in prison anyway.

Even if he was poor/had no connections he would have been a high suicide risk.

Are you joking?

Leaving aside all the underage stuff (which is terrible)... The guy was an agent/bagman/recruiter for the Israelis/Mossad.

The guy was supposed to be on suicide watch after attempted suicide... How did he then die by hanging?

Are you joking?

Leaving aside all the underage stuff (which is terrible)... The guy was an agent/bagman/recruiter for the Israelis/Mossad.

The guy was supposed to be on suicide watch after attempted suicide... How did he then die by hanging?

We all know he's a terrible person. And we all know there it would suit some people if he died with all his secrets kept to himself rather than go to prison.
    But yet again people in here believe it is fact that he was murdered even without any proof whatsoever.
    The FBI are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding his death. Why not leave it to them? Or are they in on the conspiracy as well?

I even saw one comment saying "I bet the CCTV of his prison cell goes missing".

This is borderline paranoid schizophrenia

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Would there be CCTV in his cell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

JJayoo wrote: »
    Would there be CCTV in his cell?
    Highly likely someone forgot to put the tape in, press the button, or it had a 'system malfunction'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Dizraeligears

Advertisement