Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster App Update

Options
  • 09-08-2019 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Has anyone not updated their TM app and is still using it? If you update ,Its the same as the website version. It used to be handy for getting tickets quicker aside from the laptop.
    A message now reads when I open the app 'A required update to TM is ready for you to install'.
    Any way of using the old version without updating?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

wacotaco wrote: »
    Has anyone not updated their TM app and is still using it? If you update ,Its the same as the website version. It used to be handy for getting tickets quicker aside from the laptop.
    A message now reads when I open the app 'A required update to TM is ready for you to install'.
    Any way of using the old version without updating?
    Notice that myself. Some sites have old version of android apps, I'll give one a go.
    Edit: got one of the older versions installed, but it forces you to update when you launch it. No way to get around it that I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,856 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Never liked that app

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

good to se the playing field levelled. Always annoyed me that the app looked like a quicker shortcut to getting tickets

s8n wrote: »
    good to se the playing field levelled. Always annoyed me that the app looked like a quicker shortcut to getting tickets
    It was handy for the few that knew though

Tried 4 different versions here, and they all force you to update:
    https://apkpure.com/ticketmaster-ie-event-tickets/com.ticketmaster.mobile.android.ie/versions

• Advertisement
Advertisement