Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coinbase Earn - Invite to earn free crypto

• 08-08-2019 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I have been on coinbase earn from the start and have earn a few 100 dollars off of it so here is an invite to earn $50 of stellar lumens, Invite your friends to earn more and there are also other coins you can earn once you sign up using my link.

The invites to lumens are gone, so here use the link for $50 of EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/yvckswht

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Second level verification keeps failing for me. Is there something I'm missing here?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Topdolla

Second level verification keeps failing for me. Is there something I'm missing here?

90% of customers are able to resolve issues with ID verification by using the Coinbase mobile app and the camera on their mobile phone. Once the app is installed, go to Settings, then Identity Verification.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

I got an email from these asking to verify my email address. Looks legit, but I didn't sign up nor will I. This digital currency buzz is nice though!

Hal3000 wrote: »
    I got an email from these asking to verify my email address. Looks legit, but I didn't sign up nor will I. This digital currency buzz is nice though!

Looks legit? Coinbase are one of the most established crypto trading platforms, they are most definitely legit

Thanks to the people who have signed up I also have a link and you can earn 50 dollars of EOS

https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/yvckswht

Enjoy the free crypto to get you guys started.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Topdolla wrote: »
    Thanks to the people who have signed up I also have a link and you can earn 50 dollars of EOS

https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/yvckswht

Enjoy the free crypto to get you guys started.

I understand that accepting this invitation is not a guarantee that I will be eligible to earn EOS.View Terms and Conditions.

Sup with that brah?

I understand that accepting this invitation is not a guarantee that I will be eligible to earn EOS.View Terms and Conditions.

Sup with that brah?

Well I hope it works for most, I don't work for coinbase so couldn't answer that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Here too. My ID/Passport is verified, but when I try to enter my address, occupation details etc it's failing. Tried both on the website and the mobile app.

Here too. My ID/Passport is verified, but when I try to enter my address, occupation details etc it's failing. Tried both on the website and the mobile app.

Oh now I get what you mean, this happens to me but if you check https://coinbase.com/earn it will show you as on the waiting list, after about a week I got an email to say I was invited with a link to click and could complete the tasks.

Just a note there are only 4 invitees per link and others start posting their links, share the wealth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Referral links thread above lads!

90% of customers are able to resolve issues with ID verification by using the Coinbase mobile app and the camera on their mobile phone. Once the app is installed, go to Settings, then Identity Verification.

I am verified to level one. Level two is just a simple form, but I'll try the app. Cheers.

Nope - keeps telling me the answers are incorrect!

Sup with that brah?

You have to join a waitlist AFAIK.

I am verified to level one. Level two is just a simple form, but I'll try the app. Cheers.

Nope - keeps telling me the answers are incorrect!

Exact same scenario here. Details are entered 100% correctly

Exact same scenario here. Details are entered 100% correctly

Did you guys sign up under my link? Or have you done it before now?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

worked OK for me - waiting on final verification of my documents (I used the link in the OP).

Already have some XLM from when Stellar launched, sadly the price has been going down down down.

1 spot left for xlm and still 4 spots for eos

I had an existing coinbase account that I had the ID/passport verified on since over a year ago. Have also previously purchased coin on it.

Haven't used the account in over a year. Used your link and it just won't let me verify my address, occupation etc details that's its looking for now

I had an existing coinbase account that I had the ID/passport verified on since over a year ago. Have also previously purchased coin on it.

Haven't used the account in over a year. Used your link and it just won't let me verify my address, occupation etc details that's its looking for now

Don't mind that you will receive an email with an invitation and you won't have to fill that out, and the tasks will become available.

Ah okay... Hopefully so then!

• Advertisement

Can anyone confirm if it worked straight away or it had made them join the waiting list? And ask for verification, I had a friend do it in front of me and it joined them to the waiting list but 2 confirmed and I got coins from so it worked for some

You've reached your maximum number of attempts. Please try again in 5 hours.

Can anyone confirm if it worked straight away or it had made them join the waiting list? And ask for verification, I had a friend do it in front of me and it joined them to the waiting list but 2 confirmed and I got coins from so it worked for some

I'm on a waiting list.

How can u check you're on a waiting list? I don't think I've been added, it's forcing me to verify my identity first, though not accepting the details I'm supplying.

How can u check you're on a waiting list? I don't think I've been added, it's forcing me to verify my identity first, though not accepting the details I'm supplying.

image.png

loyatemu wrote: »
    image.png

Ah..nice one. Looks like I actually am on the waitlist.

Got my invite today without 2nd level verification. Thanks OP.

My referral link - https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/gqxvn05d

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Thanks OP worked for me.
    Here's my referral code for Stellar Lumens https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/bfy2hzr4
    And here's my code for EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/zndr9y1b

Thanks for all the guys who signed up under me, I have 2 spots of EOS left but they probably are just waiting for the invite email.

If anyone wants to get in early on something I feel has great potential as a coin.
    A crypto you can mine with your phone that doesn't use any battery or resources.

It is not worth anything at the minute but when stage 3 launches I have insider info that it will be on some top exchanges.

Sign up under me and double your earning, also invite your friends and earn more.

[url]Http://Minepi.com/Darrell[/url]

I am always active so you will never loose any coins because of me :)

Apps available for Android and IOS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Katawalah

FYI, there's another thread already where we can post all the referral links : https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057827688&page=39

Advertisement