Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toy Story Werewolf - One Night in Al's Toy Barn (GAME THREAD)

Options
  • 04-08-2019 9:35am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Toy Story Werewolf - One Night in Al's Toy Barn

Welcome to Werewolf One Nighters - the Toy Story Edition! 

ts2main.0.jpg

Lotso and Stinky Pete have teamed up and together are planning to take down all the other toys and make sure they get thrown on the scrap heap!
    Woody and Buzz Lightyear have rounded up the gang and together they will have to try to trust each other to take down the evil toys before they claim Andy's bedroom for their own!

Roles:
    Lotso Bear and Stinky Pete (wolves) - Two devilishly evil toys who will stop at nothing to destroy all the good toys in the world. They kill one player each night.

Buzz Lightyear (Angel): Buzz has set up his Star Command Base and at night he can follow a player. If they are killed he will be informed of the identity of the wolf placing the order. 

Sheriff Woody (One shot night vigilante): Sheriff Woody is here to make sure order is restored amongst the toys. He has a gun (and a bullet) which he can use any night to take out his most suspicious target.

The rest of the players are NRVs. They will have character names however.

The turn schedule is as follows: 30 minute pre turn followed by a 10 minute night phase. Day phases will be 45 minutes in length, or less if majority is reached re: lynch voting. I will try to follow this as religiously as possible but some of the early night phases may over run the 10 minutes as there is a lot to do in adding up the votes etc. The schedule below is the absolute maximum possible length of the game:

Pre-turn: 6.30-7.00
    Night 0: 7.00 - 7.10
    Day 1: 7.10-7.55
    Night 1: 7.55 - 8.05
    Day 2: 8.05 - 8.50
    Night 2: 8.50 - 9.00
    Day 3: 9.00 - 9.45
    Night 3: 9.45 - 9.55
    Day 4: 9.55 - 10.40
    Night 4: 10.40-10.50
    Day 5: 10.50 - 11.35.
    Night 5: 11.35 - 11.45
    Day 6: 11.45 - 12.30

Rules: 

1. Posting in the night phase of this game is permitted, but not mandatory. Consider it a chance to take a break, open a beer, have a smoke or whatever you like.

2. Players with night-time activities have one action per turn - ie; angel has one chance to nominate a player to follow; wolves have one chance to nominate their munch victim. The vigilante will only ever have one nomination for their target. Night actions will be resolved in the order they were placed and cannot be changed.

3. Game starts with a pre-turn phase which will last until 7:00 then we will have night one which will have a wolf kill, an angel follow and possibly a vigilante shot. Once the result of this has been posted the mod will end the message with Day 1 begins and if alive you can continue to post.

4. Do not ever edit a post. If you hit the post reply button then live with it. Mod kills will be handed out to players who edit/delete posts.

5. Voting will be conducted on-thread. You must clearly state: VOTE xxxx to cast a valid vote. Failure to vote each lynch phase will be severely punished. Votes time stamped past the allocated day-end times will not be accepted. One vote per day phase only is permitted per player. Please note that the majority rule is in play in this game; example when 4 votes for one player are cast in a round with 7 players. The day phase will end immediately in this case and night will begin.

6. There are no hidden roles or tasks.

7. Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behaviour, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (sullivlo/Baggly/quickbeam) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

8. In the event of a tie in lynch votes, the person with the last vote cast against them will be lynched. Lynch results will be posted during the night phase.

9. Game mods will announce roles of dead players on game thread after death.

10. Win conditions: for wolf win, reach parity with villagers; for villager win, kill all wolves

11. Rules are subject to change mid-game by myself, but will be done only for the best interest of the game (eg, player no-shows, mod-kills requiring a rebalance of the game). Please respect my decisions regarding mid-game changes.

Player List:
    Dublinandy2
    Green&Red
    quickbeam
    fixxxer
    tusk
    Baggly
    Clarabel
    LadySkunk
    Ectoplasm
    sKeith
    duffman13
    Sixtoes
    sullivlo
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

tumblr_p2pn5lOImX1sqnvuno2_540.gif

Game on.

Preturn until 7pm.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Is there an official music list for the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Hi everyone.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Villager! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Hey guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

WOLF!!!!

tusk wrote: »
    WOLF!!!!

Role claim?

WOLF!!!!

Is that an admission tusk? Thanks for the heads up :P

WOLF!!!!
    Nice opening.

• Advertisement

Lol. Back to the old ways. I missed this as Henry :P

Interesting that both QB and Skunk were on it like that so fast... Something to keep in mind, should I go down early!

LadySkunk is clearly Stinky Pete. I said so weeks ago.

Interesting that both QB and Skunk were on it like that so fast... Something to keep in mind, should I go down early!
    I've taken simioar notes

It's a speed game. Gotta be fast!

sKeith wrote: »
    I've taken simioar notes

Hmm ... noted!

vote: stinky pete

Noted that tusk didn't actually answer my or Skunk's question too.

Was he actually claiming a role?

Or if not, who was he accusing of being a wolf.

Or does he just have Tourettes.

sKeith wrote: »
    I've taken simioar notes

We posted the same thing within a minute of each other, hardly going to plan that type of coordination.

Interesting that both you and Tusk think that’s interesting though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Hi guys

Very, very hungover

Interesting story, was out last nite in Castlebar after the match, got chatting to a lad. Asked me if I’d ever seen the film Marley and Me, and did I know the scene set in Ireland. I’ve kinda seen the film but didn’t know the scene. Apparently they’re on their honeymoon in Ireland and have to get out to move sheep.
    They were this guys sheep.
    Didn’t find out who was in the film until they arrived but said Owen Wilson was very funny and likeable and Jennifer Anniston was very friendly and insisted the whole crew took up his offer of going in for tea and spent lots of time with his kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

W.SHOOT TUSK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Evening all.

Aw Jeeze! When thread was created hours ago, I optioned to followed it. Musta clicked on instant notification. FFS, my email box is overflowing now :(

is this gonna be like a long game of popcorn?

Of course it's not a role claim :pac: the fact that you have to use my not answering that ridiculous question as a defence is even more strange :pac:

I’m most definitely not Pete or Lotso so voting me would be a wasted effort

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Not like mommy QB to make a mistake. distracted by your backroom buddies?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Noted that tusk didn't actually answer my or Skunk's question too.

Was he actually claiming a role?

Or if not, who was he accusing of being a wolf.

Or does he just have Tourettes.

You think saying WOLF!!!!! is claiming something.

tiurettes would be my guess.

oh Dandy is playing - deadly

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Hi guys

Very, very hungover

Interesting story, was out last nite in Castlebar after the match, got chatting to a lad. Asked me if I’d ever seen the film Marley and Me, and did I know the scene set in Ireland. I’ve kinda seen the film but didn’t know the scene. Apparently they’re on their honeymoon in Ireland and have to get out to move sheep.
    They were this guys sheep.
    Didn’t find out who was in the film until they arrived but said Owen Wilson was very funny and likeable and Jennifer Anniston was very friendly and insisted the whole crew took up his offer of going in for tea and spent lots of time with his kids

Ain't got time to read all that. Just tell us, have you hidden your role in there hoping we'll skim past?

Advertisement