Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congressmen are now asking the Navy about secret UFO wreckage.

Options
  • 28-07-2019 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭

Congressman Mark Walker who is the member of the Homeland Security Committee, sent a letter to Navy Secretary Richard Spencer asking for answers about the UFO phenomenon, also is requesting additional classified documentation, and asking do we have secret crashed UFO technology.

I doubt he be told if they do have this technology, there no reason to do so, and letting your enemies know you have it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

He'll get nowhere.

Worth noting that this has been tried before with nil results:

https://richarddolanmembers.com/articles/article-ufo-leak-of-the-century-richard-dolan-analyzes-the-admiral-wilson-leak/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    He'll get nowhere.

Worth noting that this has been tried before with nil results:

https://richarddolanmembers.com/articles/article-ufo-leak-of-the-century-richard-dolan-analyzes-the-admiral-wilson-leak/

Wilson leak was a back channel communication between a government scentist and UFO US government insider, over decade ago.
    This very different here, congressmen are now demanding classified information about secret US UFO programs. They are pretty much revealing the US has classified info the public not allowed to see and ufo community said this was case for years.

ATTIP i believe was a CIA managed UFO program inside the Pentagon. You clearly can see its a CIA run operation and Tom Delonge insiders are all connected with US intelligence ie CIA.

They very careful not to tell us the whole truth and trying to do this slow and easy and get people onboard the phenomenon is real. I suspect they doing this way is to avoid legal issues why the cover-up was in place for 60 years. You can even see they are trying to paint themselves in good light and was all done for national security reasons and aliens maybe be a threat. There running a Psyop and United States public now involved.

Letter send to Navy Secretary.

486776.png

Last bit can be read here.
    https://silvarecord.com/2019/07/30/congressman-walkers-ufo-letter/

Tom de longe group is now claiming they have secured UFO metamaterials.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/deep-space/a28539617/tom-delonge-ufo-metamaterials/

Last week, To The Stars announced it has acquired several pieces of metamaterials from investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe. Per a press release, the metals are reported to have come from “an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin.”

“The structure and composition of these materials are not from any known existing military or commercial application,” Steve Justice, COO of To The Stars and former head of Advanced Systems at Lockheed Martin's "Skunk Works,” said in the press release.

I would not claim this it for UFO disclosure, because the metals have been around for long time, and not sure if they were tested by someone already? I also not sure also if just Moulton Howe mysterious metals they got?

It would not surprise me in the least, some agency had materials like this hidden, and here they would use this group to hand over some of what they got and nobody be the wiser? It be clever way to do it and still keep overall black project secure still. Maybe wrong about this and just howe metals?

As they posted this image, i just presume this is one of the pieces they have secured for testing? I have seen Linda image of her metal and this looks very different? It may be the same i can't say for sure need to see more images.

486780.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,813 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Would love if this was real, but I guarantee it's nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Again?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Would love if this was real, but I guarantee it's nothing

Definately real. Are they alien metals is another story altogether. We have to wait and see about this.

Definately real. Are they alien metals is another story altogether. We have to wait and see about this.

Yeah, have read these stories for decades, and some are quite compelling (especially the stories from pilots, combat pilots, ATC, and so on), but in the end it's always nothing

Yeah, have read these stories for decades, and some are quite compelling (especially the stories from pilots, combat pilots, ATC, and so on), but in the end it's always nothing

Tom Delonge group team had high level government agency jobs and for some reason some of them gave it all up allegedly to join this group. There up to something not sure what yet.

Skeptics need to be careful about this, because it clear to anyone whos watching the Navy changed their UFO guidelines based on Tom UFO Group going pubic and lobbying for new guideline changes. There series on History channel is out and you can see this.

I said allegedly there out of government, but i am suspicious because on history channel series they were allowed to interview fighter pilots who are still on active duty and not yet left the service. Clearly interviews like this need to be given the go ahead and this clearance would have be decided by generals at the Pentagon and the Secretary of the navy. It evident to me there back channelling still ongoing between Tom group and the Pentagon still.

We just have to wait and see if there anything worthwhile here and they truly opening up and revealing what they have got.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

Im open to there being secret or alien tech but Tom De Longe is a complete wackjob.

Check out when he was on Rogans podcast. The video he had young jamie pull up. Laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

We just have to wait and see if there anything worthwhile here and they truly opening up and revealing what they have got.
    This has been said after every single UFO story from the last 50 plus years.
    It's not going to amount to anything this time either.

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Im open to there being secret or alien tech but Tom De Longe is a complete wackjob.

Check out when he was on Rogans podcast. The video he had young jamie pull up. Laughable.

I thought so too at the time, but remember his wacky stories were told before the UFO program at the Pentagon was revealed by the New York Times. He was telling incredible stories about meeting generals and Nasa officials and was unbelieveable back then for Joe Rogan. Now it out and Tom was telling the truth about these meetings. Joe Rogan was wrong about Tom and he needs to bring him on again and say sorry.

King Mob wrote: »
    This has been said after every single UFO story from the last 50 plus years.
    It's not going to amount to anything this time either.

US military has denied the existence of UFOs for 60 years. They have never publically admitted there is something there to investigate. Project blue book was there attempt to debunk the UFO phenomenon. Now for the first time, they are stating their military pilots have witnessed flying objects that defy known physics. Before the response was there just weather balloons, swamp gas, and venus and other things. I can't remember a time in Ufology either active Congress members got briefed about the UFO phenomenon and the public was notified by official media. There definately a change happening, more openess, just not sure yet "why now, whos compelled them to do it?

The US is apparently a popular destination for UFO's. Not so much Africa.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Anto Lynch

I thought so too at the time, but remember his wacky stories were told before the UFO program at the Pentagon was revealed by the New York Times. He was telling incredible stories about meeting generals and Nasa officials and was unbelieveable back then for Joe Rogan. Now it out and Tom was telling the truth about these meetings. Joe Rogan was wrong about Tom and he needs to bring him on again and say sorry.

Yeah but did you see the video he claimed was real? It was one of the worst looking fakes out there. Stuff like that discredits anything else he has to say. I havent paid much attention to Tom since then, i may check back in.

The US is apparently a popular destination for UFO's. Not so much Africa.

False actually one of big UFOs cases happened in Zimbabwe Africa. There many more. Dozens and Dozens of kids saw a UFO land near their school. It was remote location far from a city.

US military has denied the existence of UFOs for 60 years. They have never publically admitted there is something there to investigate. Project blue book was there attempt to debunk the UFO phenomenon. Now for the first time, they are stating their military pilots have witnessed flying objects that defy known physics. Before the response was there just weather balloons, swamp gas, and venus and other things. I can't remember a time in Ufology either active Congress members got briefed about the UFO phenomenon and the public was notified by official media. There definately a change happening, more openess, just not sure yet "why now, whos compelled them to do it?
    Yea, they've been saying that too.
    Again nothing different here.

Anto Lynch wrote: »
    Yeah but did you see the video he claimed was real? It was one of the worst looking fakes out there. Stuff like that discredits anything else he has to say. I havent paid much attention to Tom since then, i may check back in.

I not sure what video you referring to, post if you can?. Tom has his own ideas about the phenomenon alright and thats fine. Elizonda has even said that Tom can get carried away sometimes and has to control him.

False

No it's not false. I used the word "popular".

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/132-observational-astronomy/seti-and-extraterrestrial-life/ufos/798-why-do-so-many-of-the-world-s-ufo-sightings-happen-in-america-beginner

People in certain countries "see" and report more UFOs than other countries with larger populations. The US is the world mecca for this. Until something is verified it's a psychological phenomenon

• Advertisement

Yea, they've been saying that too.
    Again nothing different here.

Wrong. US Navy clearly saying now can only be two things.

The Chinese or Russians have advanced ahead of them by decades + or more or something else is visiting us ie its aliens for lack of better word to describe them.

Elizonda who was head of the ATTIP UFO program at the Pentagon, claims its more likely alien technology. You ignorning best fighters pilots in the world, flying the best fighter jets man has ever made produced, are chasing these objects in the sky. They are witnessing the objects eyes on with their own eyes and with modern radar systems, followed them. There no mistake here real genuine UFOs are not balloons or swamp gas.

Wrong. US Navy clearly saying now can only be two things.

The Chinese or Russians have advanced ahead of them by decades + or more or something else is visiting us ie its aliens for lack of better word to describe them.

Elizonda who was head of the ATTIP UFO program at the Pentagon, claims its more likely alien technology. You ignorning best fighters pilots in the world, flying the best fighter jets man has ever made produced, are chasing these objects in the sky. They are witnessing the objects eyes on with their own eyes and with modern radar systems, followed them. There no mistake here real genuine UFOs are not balloons or swamp gas.
    K.
    So when will the big reveal be?
    A month? A year? 10 Years?

No it's not false. I used the word "popular".

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/about-us/132-observational-astronomy/seti-and-extraterrestrial-life/ufos/798-why-do-so-many-of-the-world-s-ufo-sightings-happen-in-america-beginner

People in certain countries "see" and report more UFOs than other countries with larger populations. The US is the world mecca for this. Until something is verified it's a psychological phenomenon

Highly unlikely. How does your mind place unknown flying objects on a military radar screen?

UFO phenomenon is experienced worldwide. US has lot more UFO sightings because it most powerful country on earth so it highly likely an advanced alien race would go there most often to spy and have a look. Plus culturally, in the west we have more ways to be open and discuss the topic on forums and websites. Internet is not widely avilable worldwide a sighting in some remote country in Africa may never be known if they had no access to internet. If the Chinese witnessese see something in the Sky and talk about in on chinese forum, and not translated to English, we may never hear about it.

US has lot more UFO sightings

Than anywhere else, correct.

So it's either a more popular country for aliens to visit (lol) OR people "see" more UFOs there than anywhere else. Simple logic.

K.
    So when will the big reveal be?
    A month? A year? 10 Years?

There no big reveal, coming down the pipeline i see right now. I call it more of an 'acceptance right now there is something there.

You want to see this alien technology first. It all depends' do they actually have something belonging to another civilization from somewhere else and are they willing to share with public they have it?

UFO stories like Roswell is not actual proof they have alien spaceship in hangar somewhere stored away. If they have nothing in storage, then there very little chance we will ever know- the aliens would have to come closer and reveal themselves to everyone and so far they are engaged in covert ways of interacting with us.

I see this like a slow disclosure to climatize the public at large. Fox News talking to Trump about his briefing about UFOs is a way of informing the public. I have feeling we may end up with senate hearings eventually. Tom group claim they have required metals with alleged magical properties, that can float when hit with a certain frequency and do crazy things, we see how this pans out.

There no big reveal, coming down the pipeline i see right now. I call it more of an 'acceptance right now there is something there.
    ... we see how this pans out.
    Ok, when will it pan out?
    In what way will it pan out that will make it at all convincing to non-believers?

Than anywhere else, correct.

So it's either a more popular country for aliens to visit (lol) OR people "see" more UFOs there than anywhere else. Simple logic.

I think South America has more genuine sightings . Elizondo went to Italy, shown on his history channel UFO show and the government officials there handed him a usb key database filled with pages of UFO sightings that occurred across Italy. American UFO sightings are just more known thats all, there many reasons why that is.

sugarman wrote: »
    US is the 3rd largest country in the world by area and the 3rd most populated country in the world so of course there are going to be more sighting than most other places.

There lot more sightings, genuine is different. You can see on Youtube a light in the sky is considered a UFO. A light in dark background can be anything.

The American UFO cases are widely reported so they make the news more often. Anything weird in America is more likely to be reported about.

Ok, when will it pan out?
    In what way will it pan out that will make it at all convincing to non-believers?

For non believers like yourself,obviously this willl convince you.

Senate hearings- UFO topic discussed on TV
    Alien ships appearing on official TV
    Alien metals- can not be made by humans right now
    Alien bodies
    More disclosures- more classified revealed.

• Advertisement

For non believers like yourself,obviously this willl convince you.

Senate hearings- UFO topic discussed on TV
    Alien ships appearing on official TV
    Alien metals- can not be made by humans right now
    Alien bodies
    More disclosures- more classified revealed.
    Ok. So when will that happen?

Advertisement