Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best camping spot for All Together Now?

• 19-07-2019 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi folks,
    I'm heading with a gang from Galway to All Together Now in the next few days. I was just wondering if anyone knows where the best place to camp is? For example, with Electric Picnic the best spot to camp was the Oscar Wilde site before it got crazy busy. Are there any camping sites like this that you could recommend?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

sa.curran wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    I'm heading with a gang from Galway to All Together Now in the next few days. I was just wondering if anyone knows where the best place to camp is? For example, with Electric Picnic the best spot to camp was the Oscar Wilde site before it got crazy busy. Are there any camping sites like this that you could recommend?
    Thanks!

I don't think a map has been issued yet, I was looking today if there was a time line up for the days/stages...no joy. I would check out last years map, its probably not as big as EP and there is designated/reserved camping areas for families, last years map looks like all normal camp sites are in the same area unless you are in family site or fancy camping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭IspeakcozIcan

Also interested in an answer for this. Go to Body and Soul every year and camp in the Us & You(eco friendly) so always guaranteed a quiet enough night.

Any recommendations for a calm, quiet spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

We were just over the fence in Moonage Daydream last year, perfect, nice and quite, 4 min walk to the car for phone charging, top of the hill in case of rain.

Just waiting for the new map so we can make a plan.

I don't think last year's map will be any good this year as it will have to be much bigger to accommodate the extra ticket holders.

Don't make the mistake I made last year, I went in the red entrance at 12pm and couldn't get to the campsite until 6pm as I couldn't want thought the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Stage times are up today...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭sporina

anyone know of anyone driving to/from kilmacthomas to the festival? 2 looking for a spin (back to kilmac - will prob be able to get there ourselves)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

General camping entrance is blue gate, does anyone have experience of driving to this, I heard from someone, you head for carrick, then off the 2+1 road near fiddown. On Google maps, I was looking at approaching from kilmac side.apparently gardai will be deciding/notifying routes.

Advertisement